OFFICIAL CanAm Meet 2009

L3G10N

Reaction score
wow!!! Kiwigirl was riding her own CL all the cruise down. :crazyrun:

so you could add Kim with Carie.

Kim's doing the 9hrs to go and 9hrs to come back each year since 2006 :flipoff:

On another note, it was nice and fun to meet you guys! can't wait for next year again! Pretty sure next year Kiwi will drive her CL and me my 6th gen! :hihi:

Also Carrie, it was SOOOO cool from you to sell the TSX lips to the other guy for cheap! I forget to mention it! :rock:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Also Carrie, it was SOOOO cool from you to sell the TSX lips to the other guy for cheap! I forget to mention it! :rock:

well after i did it I felt bad like I should have just given it to him for free. I told him $50 and he ended up giving me $60.

My friend Randy has a tsx and I was gonna give it to him but his is an 06 so it wouldnt fit.

L3G10N

Reaction score
Feel bad? for sure you could have sold him much higher too. I mean, you don't have to feel bad at all. I am pretty sure this guy is REALLY happy to got a front lip for 60$cdn hahaha this is still REALLY cheap!

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Feel bad? for sure you could have sold him much higher too. I mean, you don't have to feel bad at all. I am pretty sure this guy is REALLY happy to got a front lip for 60$cdn hahaha this is still REALLY cheap!

yea, I know, I still think I should have just given it to him tho, I am just nice like that

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
No you're not. :slap: Or else you would've given it to him for free. :lawl:

Last edited:

matty2013

Reaction score
Yeah well I sold the mount and balance for a set of low profile tires to Sagar for 10$, even though its worth upwards of 80$. It just wasn't useful for me, my summers and winters are all mounted on fresh tires

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I wanted to take this time to thank all of the Co-Ordinator's, who helped to organize this year's first annual CanAm Event!

G, Justin, Kevin, Sagar, Jonas, Rajin, Danny, Jason, DJ, RJ, Sabri.

Without your help, this Event would not have been nearly as successful as it was. There was alot of behind the scenes work, that most people were not aware of, the meetings, countless emails, etc. You guys did a great job of helping it all come together, and I wanted to thank you for that.

G, Sagar, Jonas, thanks for holding things down and keeping me in the loop while I was out of the country.

Justin, Kevin, our US Family, much appreciated for all the work you guys did on your end as well!

Grant(TPC), couldn't have fed the masses without the generous contribution of the three BBQ's, thank you.

To the Vendor's/Affiliates:

360 Auto, OptionJDM, Audio Heaven, Krown Lakeshore, Tires23, Teknotik, thank you for your continued generosity and support of TAC and our annual Events! Thank you to TASAuto for your generosity as well!

I would also like to thank the following Clubs for allowing us to promote our Event on their sites:

6th Gen Accord
Ottawa Honda Club
Club Accord Quebec
Vancouver Accord Club
Accord Wagon Club

Accordinglydone
CB7Tuner
3Geez
Gen5Alive
Acurazine
MontrealRacing

Honda Club
Accord Tuner
Gen 7 Accord Club
Honda Accord Forum
Honda Acura Forum
Honda Forum

Honda Society
Toronto Prelude Club
Prelude Power
Prelude Zone
Prelude Online

To ALL the attendees, thanks again to each and every one of you, from Montreal, Toronto, CT, and other areas, appreciate you all making the trip! Hope the wives/girlfriends had a good time as well.

CanAm Part II is already in the works, see you there!

Derek
TAC Administrator/CanAm Coordinator

Back