OFFICIAL CanAm Meet 2009

matty2013

Reaction score
Just spoke to my gf, she's still mad at me. Next year if she comes, she is signing a waiver saying not allowed to call me from 9am till atleast 1am on Saturday

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Just spoke to my gf, she's still mad at me. Next year if she comes, she is signing a waiver saying not allowed to call me from 9am till atleast 1am on Saturday

LOL.....that blows. I told my GF she should go next year.....I'm thinking that might have been a bad idea now, lol

L3G10N

Reaction score
New rules for CanAm, only lady allowed is Carrie

wow!!! Kiwigirl was riding her own CL all the cruise down. :crazyrun:

so you could add Kim with Carie.

Kim's doing the 9hrs to go and 9hrs to come back each year since 2006 :flipoff:

On another note, it was nice and fun to meet you guys! can't wait for next year again! Pretty sure next year Kiwi will drive her CL and me my 6th gen! :hihi:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
New rules for CanAm, only lady allowed is Carrie

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!

I dont think I am bringin my husb next year lol, hes cool and everything but he is so not into cars, he has NO clue what we are talking about when we talk about cars and he didnt even walk around and look at any hahaha. He was a good sport though, he didnt complain once!
I still laugh at his response to "Hey man, which car is yours?" "Oh, I'm here with my wife and her car".....

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sucks man. But yeah, you definitely got your mind set right for next year. :hihi: Wish you guys joined us Sat. night. You and Mike are cool as hell!

LOL.....that blows. I told my GF she should go next year.....I'm thinking that might have been a bad idea now, lol

I basically just told my gf the same thing. LOL, I'm just banking on her making the decision to not go. I keep telling her she would be miserable, and she knows she would be, but she likes to tag along with me. If she wants to be miserable, I'll let her. :lawl:

LIfeenom12

Reaction score
sounds like u all had fun. ill post pics of mah ride soon. my comp is mad slow.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sucks man. But yeah, you definitely got your mind set right for next year. :hihi: Wish you guys joined us Sat. night. You and Mike are cool as hell!

I basically just told my gf the same thing. LOL, I'm just banking on her making the decision to not go. I keep telling her she would be miserable, and she knows she would be, but she likes to tag along with me. If she wants to be miserable, I'll let her. :lawl:

LOL nice u probz will be single next yr if grls go

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
actually. for next year. one of TAC's member's gf has taken the initative to plan events for the ladies

Back