Official September 17th SoCal End of Summer BBQ @ Hunington Beach Fire Pits

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Poopooface :), are we meeting up to cruise to the meet ?

Last edited:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I won't be able to make it. I'll be in OC this weekend. :(

redlinevtec

Reaction score
i would love to go but but i aint gonna have any fund an cars broke down right now =(

Sucks man! Didn't you come to the last meet like 2 weeks ago? Maybe you can carpool with someone! Hope you get that fixed soon man.

****, are we meeting up to cruise to the meet ?

Try not to use my name. Edit my name. A stalker/weirdo is looking for me. Just call me Dre. I'm not kidding either lol.

Well I live almost at the bottom of South Orange County passed Irvine. So I would be backtracking big time from South O.C to 626 and I will probably be with drowzee and 99accordboi (if his car is ready) on Saturday morning. So, I was thinking...

How about anyone from Orange County and San Diego meet up at the Irvine Spectrum. And anyone from Los Angeles, Inland Empire or Ventura can meet up in Norwalk since the 605 connects to the 405 to Huntington Beach. If anyone wants to come straight to Huntington Beach or Irvine from LA, IE or VC even better! Irvine is about 25 minutes away from Huntington Beach.

There should be ABOUT 20 people if the "on the fence" people let me know their coming. :D
Anyone coming from SD or down south?

You should bring hirichard. He wanted to come.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Sucks man! Didn't you come to the last meet like 2 weeks ago? Maybe you can carpool with someone! Hope you get that fixed soon man.

Try not to use my name. Edit my name. A stalker/weirdo is looking for me. Just call me Dre. I'm not kidding either lol.

Well I live almost at the bottom of South Orange County passed Irvine. So I would be backtracking big time from South O.C to 626 and I will probably be with drowzee and 99accordboi (if his car is ready) on Saturday morning. So, I was thinking...

How about anyone from Orange County and San Diego meet up at the Irvine Spectrum. And anyone from Los Angeles, Inland Empire or Ventura can meet up in Norwalk since the 605 connects to the 405 to Huntington Beach. If anyone wants to come straight to Huntington Beach or Irvine from LA, IE or VC even better! Irvine is about 25 minutes away from Huntington Beach.

There should be ABOUT 20 people if the "on the fence" people let me know their coming. :D

You should bring hirichard. He wanted to come.

Doesn't the 605 and 405 run parallel ? And are oc people meeting up with la people in Norwalk ?

JDMCG7

Reaction score

cars fixed now just fixed it couple hrs ago and shes running cherry!!!!
now only if i have enough funds to go now i will so be there

NASOHC

Reaction score
I'll try to make it... I got a fishing tournament the day before till 2am and wondering if I'll have the energy ;)

Adancito

Reaction score
Doesn't the 605 and 405 run parallel ? And are oc people meeting up with la people in Norwalk ?

No..the 605 & 405 meet up down low..and that doesn't sound right..because OC people would pass HB to come to Norwalk only to go back down. Catracho12 & Joe_Kokomo(maybe), we might meet up near my pad since im off the 105 & 605 and their comming from the valley. Anybody else want's to caravan with us is more than welcome.:boink:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I'll try to make it... I got a fishing tournament the day before till 2am and wondering if I'll have the energy ;)

Sweet. Hope you can make it!

No..the 605 & 405 meet up down low..and that doesn't sound right..because OC people would pass HB to come to Norwalk only to go back down. Catracho12 & Joe_Kokomo(maybe), we might meet up near my pad since im off the 105 & 605 and their comming from the valley. Anybody else want's to caravan with us is more than welcome.:boink:

That sounds good. Maybe all the LA/IE people should meet up somewhere around your area and caravan from there. :beer:

wont know til next thursday when i get my work schedule!

Cool! Hope you can make it as well!

Back