Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Take the Audi TT

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ಠ_ಠ

99-05 VAG products are fun as hell to drive (especially 1.8t's with the 6spd) but i wouldn't buy one with someone else's money.

while it would be "foolish" to not accept a free "upgraded" car, i wouldn't be able to deal with being given a car...especially not a new one after simply graduating college. spoiled, rich kid, etc...get used to it. i'd rather drive a pile of **** accord i paid for myself...but thats just me.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
If it's being offered..... I'm not going to turn it down. :eh:

I would be very thankful, grateful, and humble, of course, but yeah, I'll save my own money, thanks. :rolleyes:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
if u don't get the audi... u must be a DUMB @$$... LOL...

no offense... I would take it anyday, eventhough i had a bad experience with my previous audi a4...

its manual/quattro/sport car/free... what more can u ask???

lucky u...

NASOHC

Reaction score
Ig you got the $$$ for repairs on an Audi, power to you. Otherwise, stick to the Accord IMO.

I see you like to save up so the money spent on an Audi maintenance will be much higher than the Accord long run. If daddy pays, Id be all over the Audi myself.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Why haven't you picked up the Audi already!

Can be just as reliable as your accord if you maintain it regularly.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
The graduation present is from my grandparents. I'm their only grandson and they gave me the accord whem they bought a BMW. and remember, im not getting it for free per say, I'm trading the accord for it. And the graduation present requires a 3.5 gpa so it isn't like I dont have to work for it...

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
My mom took the car so I could keep my accord and drive the TT whenever I want :) thats a major win

Back