What to do?

• Keep the Accord

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Take the Audi TT

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Lol if you take the Audi, does it mean you won't buy my spacers anymore?

Not trying to pressure you into buying them. Just asking haha.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
ummmm, i say take the audi, my cousin had one, modded nicely, turbo black/black german interior is nice better than the accord, faster if that matters to you, and with the accord, roomie honda reliability good on gas. etc etc.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I got the car 3 years ago this June and it had 87,xxx so 20,xxx in less than 3 years...over a year of that being when I was in high school so I put a ton on now, and I am getting a new car when I graduate (present) but because of our situation I'm getting this until then :) most likely taking the Audi tho. I baby my accord so babying the TT wont be a problem

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Lol if you take the Audi, does it mean you won't buy my spacers anymore?

Not trying to pressure you into buying them. Just asking haha.

I was just about to message you lol I was sooo pissed at my mom before haha I paid to have my coils put on last weekend and she tells me this and I asked her how long they had been talking about this....oh well only a few weeks...well why didnt you say it before I put everything on!!! I was so heated...idk what im gunna do with the coils now...may leave them on idk

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Like omg, the audi should be ur number 1 choice.

I would be so pissed off too, if u just put the coils on and my parents decided to give me a car that is so much better than the accord for free.

I dunno about u but getting things for free hardly ever happen outside ur household, so i would greatly appreciate the offer. If i was u, i woudlnt even allow them to buy me a car for a grad present. Keep the one u have, find a job and buy the car yourself.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
This really isn't a hard choice, given al that has been revealed in the thread. OP doesn't put that many miles on a car anyways, and it's a WAY better car.

I just LAWL at all of the people on this forum that are obsessed in thinking 6GA's are the best Hondas ever made, or that they are a better car than an Audi TT. Sure, they are a different car, and the Accord does possess some qualities that the TT doesn't.... but c'mon people, wake up. :eh: A TT with 50k miles on it.... or a 1998 Accord with a 4-speed automatic (which has a good chance of dying soon :lawl:) and TWICE as many miles....

Remove mods and sell - Profit
Drive a sportier, better looking car - Profit
Escape the wrath of the V6 Autotragic - Profit
Possibly receive ANOTHER car as a gift after college - Profit
Resale of TT will be way higher than Accord - Profit
????????? - Profit

:coffee:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I know what you're saying Kevin, and think it makes complete sense - but not for everyone (albeit the minority). If it were my choice (and my 6spd swap was done), I would personally keep my coupe. Call me nuts, but I'm just not crazy about 1G TT's in terms of size or looks. Yes the AWD, build quality/feel, powertrain, and fact that it is a true driver's car gives it an undeniable edge, but to me it's about the total package and the TT isn't it...for me at least.

Then again, I get attached to my cars. :lawl:

In the OP's case I think it makes sense for him to lose the Accord. And the good thing about him taking the TT is, as you said, that if he is in fact getting a new car after college, then yes the TT will sell for much more, and it makes complete sense to drive it for a few years. In this regard, it is a great opportunity. And of all the Audi's out there, this is one of the easiest to work on. So if he loves everything about the TT, he should get it.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
^ Im most likely gunna take the TT. Im gunna take it for a drive tonight or tomorrow and I know exactly what youre talking about. I am so attached to my car bc when you put work into it really becomes your own and when you give it your unique twist you become more attached because it is done in your own personal interest lol

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
All good things must come to an end though. It was hard as hell to let go of my Accord after I got the TL. I actually turned down a 16 year old girl that had just got her license, and some 17 y/o gangster wannabe becasue I was afraid of what might happen to the car.

In the end it was worth it though.

Back