What to do?

• Keep the Accord

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Take the Audi TT

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
are you older, prob wants to let you take the audi because you will be more responsible etc.

but take the audi! granted i love hondas, but its an audi.

also ask your step dad, if you can remove your stuff on the accord, cuz i highly doubt your step-brother wants to drive a slammed car if he doesn't appear to like driving as is... then make some money reselling the parts

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I am 50/50. A part of me would take the Audi however the other part of me would be kicking myself because A. Maintainence costs. and B. Cost of the performance parts.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I'm 11 months older than him, and yeah I am going to take all of the parts off and between him not being able to drove stick and also as far as driving experience he wants to give it to me. My dad taught me how to drive on a 240 and my mom drove a stick sentra. Also its a sports car which I'm not so sure he is comfortable driving. And the gas price ain't that bad lol a dollar more ain't a big deal :)

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I know lol I've been I'm him with it....soooooo damn fast and.its already pretty low, just some good rims, eventually intake and downpipe...maybe front mount and that's it :)

Back