• Keep the Accord

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Take the Audi TT

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I know lol I've been I'm him with it....soooooo damn fast and.its already pretty low, just some good rims, eventually intake and downpipe...maybe front mount and that's it :)

Seriously though....just get it and drive it for a little while and learn about it. Do a few cheap DIY mods, learn to service the haldex yourself, and learn your way around that tight little engine bay and you'll be good to go.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Exactly! I have a bunch of people who are big into the vdub thing (all with GTI's thankfully) so they know their stuff about the engine pretty much. I'd probably only go cosmetic bc as long as im in college and in their house he wont appreciate me messing with it since he is giving it to me

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You don't have to do much to that car to make it look better than it already does. Wheels, a small drop and you're good.

Here is your motivation:

29525_132439.jpg

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
if you take the "Titties" you'll be crying when something DOES go wrong. mainly because parts are more expensive, labor on german cars are typically more.

Keep the accord and have the satisfaction of a finished project...for now...or watch your beloved car be given to a kid that can't drive....so most likely won't care too much for the car.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i love all the pussies in this thread that are afraid of vw/audi/euro goodness.

if you dont drive the car like an asshole day in and day out, and keep up with the basic maintenance, itll be fine. my friends 1.8t jetta has lasted far far beyond where anyone wouldve expected it to, and its still going strong.

i say take the tt. theyre nice. a ****ing **** ton of a lot nicer than a **** *** 6th gen accord.​

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
if you take the "Titties" you'll be crying when something DOES go wrong. mainly because parts are more expensive, labor on german cars are typically more.

Keep the accord and have the satisfaction of a finished project...for now...or watch your beloved car be given to a kid that can't drive....so most likely won't care too much for the car.

Same thing could be said for that turbo flat four in your WRX when it's out of wart.

Just sayin'

Back