Ordered my Brand New Double Din Yesterday!!

matt_glesn

Reaction score
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...eo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-Z110BT

This is the creme de la creme of double dins, options are way better than the alpine w505, the features are bad ***.. everything is voice command, plus has the built in navigation with 12 million points of interest. I think it offered more than the new alpine w900 as well. will post up pics when installed, should arrive at my house thursday!

CHID0

Reaction score
hawt like fire, i have a D3 and i love it, i may have to get one of these now.....so sexy

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That is a nice looking unit. Course it better be for that money lol. Congrats and lookin forward to pics.

slaiguy

Reaction score
good to see that some of us arent hurtin too bad during these hard financial times. nice pick up bro.

eggyhustles

Reaction score
creme de la creme ?

kenwood dnx 9140>
w505+imprint>

it's a nice unit..but let's not get carried away.

matt_glesn

Reaction score
creme de la creme ?

kenwood dnx 9140>
w505+imprint>

it's a nice unit..but let's not get carried away.

got the w505 now getting rid of it.. P1 navi is not that great never had any updates. alpine customer service sucks.. features and layout dont look anything like the pioneer, my w505 is very plain compared to what im getting. What unit do you have??

matt_glesn

Reaction score
nice. Sound quality is good with alpine but for the money and all the extra add ons you have to buy it isnt worth it, especially with the problems with their navi. I just wanted to just get something new. Hey, did you buy your sub box or make it yourself.?

Back