Painting my Accord (Updated 1/31/09) Balloon white

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah just do it again, what's a few hundred more dollars? :lawl:

I'm kidding. I realize this was not what you were going for, but I think it will grow on you man. It looks really good, and you don't need a sedan to rock this color. :rolleyes:

So rims...what sort of finish are you thinking? I'm wondering if a graphite would go well with the white...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
it looks kinda wierd on the accord... im not much of a fan of it but it looks ok... i guess

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
would look good if the car was significantly lowered with a lip kit (oem lip plz) and some nice wheels. the roof and mirrors look real good too. but the look is weird given the current state of the car... :thinking:

i know the color isn't what you wanted but its still a nice color i think.

far from the bright balloon white tho, unfortunately. hey, it wasn't expensive at least! :)

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
yea now that i notice it's not quite balloon white ... i'm not familiar with body work but i'm guessing it was the dark primer that threw the color off ... anyway if you dump the ***** and throw some nice wheels on it and it will pop really nicely

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
yea now that i notice it's not quite balloon white ... i'm not familiar with body work but i'm guessing it was the dark primer that threw the color off ... anyway if you dump the ***** and throw some nice wheels on it and it will pop really nicely

Primer really has no effect on the final outcome of the color. Sealer, basecoat, and midcoat are the key components (since clearcoat won't have any effect either).

Back