Painting my Accord (Updated 1/31/09) Balloon white

AccordFlex

Reaction score
im really diggin that new BaysonR lip he has out now for 98-00 coupes. Would look sick with a black color matched lip

finch13

Reaction score
It looks a lot like the white pearl Ford has... I still think the car looks dope, especially the black roof and mirrors.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
It looks a lot like the white pearl Ford has... I still think the car looks dope, especially the black roof and mirrors.

Thanks man. Ive been real mad about the car not coming out the way I wanted since I put sooo much time and work into it. But now that I keep getting opinions of others and each time I look at it, I like it more and more.

I love the way it looks, but its getting easier to forget that it wasnt how I planned. I think once I get rims I will be in heaven, but it will always still eat at me lol

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks really good flex, personally I like the way that creamy hue looks. Goes very well with the black roof and mirrors for sure. You gotta get some pics now after a full detail when the paint cures!

- Nikita

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I don't see how that many coats of the midcoat were "called for," considering that PPG Global paint (which is the OEM brand for Lamborghini) calls for 2 to 3 coats. I've experimented with Monterey Blue using PPG Global materials, and anything more than 3 coats of the midcoat causes the entire color to dramatically change. I'm almost positive that the extra pearl you used has something to do with it looking creamy instead of white. The white basecoat is about 99.9% pure white.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
looks good man can't wait to see it in person if our spring meet actually comes together.

me thinks you need cf hood now :hide:

9450erick

Reaction score
looks great man. it does look sorta like the cadallic cream color, that u didnt want but looks very cool
just need some rims to go with that pimp paint job

purplehaze

Reaction score
yeah, too creamy for my taste too

too bad you have a coupe, this color would look so VIP on a sedan

props on the workmanship though, looks legit.

Back