Painting my Accord (Updated 1/31/09) Balloon white

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Too bad you didnt get a full OEM lip kit painted this color at the same time..... because if it comes out as hot as it should, it really requires this to be a baller car :coffee:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I have some pictures of the car complete with my cell phone. I also have some better ones with my camera. Im at a friends house right now so ill get them uploaded when I get home.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I really want a lip pretty bad. I think I may try the replica OEM lip when summer time comes. Plus I have some rims in mind.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
CAM_0881.jpg

CAM_0882.jpg

CAM_0883.jpg

CAM_0893.jpg

CAM_0892.jpg

CAM_0891.jpg

CAM_0890.jpg

CAM_0889.jpg

CAM_0888.jpg

CAM_0887.jpg

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Hmm it looks as though you've altered the color a little. I wondered how it might look when you mentioned how many coats of the midcoat were sprayed...

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Yea for some reason the color didnt come out exactly as planned. To be honest, this is the exact color I was trying to stay away from. No one is really sure what happened with the paint coming out much creamier then anticipated.

As far as coats, that is the amount that was called for.

It looks much better in person, and actually clean. These pictures are of the car as soon as it was put together, so there was a good amount of shop dust all over it.

Back