PICS!!Blox open house in fremont ca.

jcast.01

Reaction score
I WENT OUT TO THE EVENT AND IT WAS ACTUALY PRETTY GOOD,THOUGH THERE WAS NOT ONE 6GA IN THE SHOW WHAT SO EVER. I WOULD HAVE PUT MINE IN ,BUT TO ME IT NEEDED TO BE SLAMMED AND I DIDNT WANT TO GIVE US A BAD NAME MAYBE NEXT TIME.HERE ARE A FEW SHOTS.WILL UPLOAD MORE LATER.(STILL NOOBIN AROUND WITH THE CAMERA,BUT IM ACTUALY TAKING AN INTEREST IN PHOTOGRAPHY)COMMENTS,CRITISISM ALL WELCOME.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

dvilla5506

Reaction score
very nice any more pics? i really want a teg but dont want to have it stolen but wud really love an m3 theres so many i run into

jcast.01

Reaction score
Thanx.and yea there will be more pics uploaded most likely tomorow.do you have any tips or recomendations on a good beginner camera.im basicly using my old exlim 12.1 megapixel.

jcast.01

Reaction score
Me?or the cars in the pics?imo i think it looks good if u can pull it off wich i think alot of cars can.i actualy do bike not any thing serious i just ride trails from time to time i have a fit bike trl 1.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
cimg0364x.jpg

im confused, is that a teggy with custom civic headlights:confused:

jcast.01

Reaction score
its a del sol its from gilroy ca. ive seen it out ther a few times.that little thing just rips through the free way.wish i could do that...

Last edited:
Back