Pictures of my new riiiide.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Oh wow....that is a beautiful Fox. I gotta say though....if I had a Fox Body Cobra THAT clean, it would sit in the garage and only come out on the weekends. That car is going to be worth money one day.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Oh wow....that is a beautiful Fox. I gotta say though....if I had a Fox Body Cobra THAT clean, it would sit in the garage and only come out on the weekends. That car is going to be worth money one day.

seriously how often do you see fox body stangs anymore ... and especially a cobra, a clean one at that

xx24xx

Reaction score
Foxbodies have been my all time favorite since high school. Then the terminator came... :bukkake:

But srsly that looks great. Oh and this isn't a cobra. Its a GT with Cobra stuff. To the guys addressing it as a cobra ^^^

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
mustangs arent really mod cars... espeacially a classic like this... most enthusiast like to keep everythingas close to stock as they can...

wat.. im sry u must not knw many people with mustangs... just about every mustang that ive seen has ben modded ...out tha ***... this one looks great simple but ballin.. an old man down tha street has a 92(i4) MODDED to tha 5.0 drive train with a dohc 5.4 out of some lincoln ... 10.5 quarter mile daily driver...these are a bad *** platfrom for some real power:slap:

AHHcord

Reaction score
Thanks guys, its definitely something i want to keep forever ha. It's been garaged since i could remember, speedometer reads 72,832 o_O and its still gonna be garaged.

Yea this is just a GT. Still working on that mod list. It has aftermarket headers/exhaust, BBK i believe. Thing is so loud you have no idea.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't gunned it on the freeway. Don't plan to cause this thing is rather fast :skurred: but i am curious to know what the 1/4 would be for this.

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
well depending on the gearing just from the mods we know so far i would say with some sticky tires your looking at mid to low 13's and thats driving the chit outa it. And again i say for the mods that are obvious that it has

Back