Poll: Help me decide on a BBK

Which one should I get?

• Total voters

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I know I have one asking about BBK. Now I have decided between three and I would like your opinion on them. I am looking at three different BBK. They are Wilwood by Fastbrakes, Retora, and K Sport. They will all be red in color and slotted only

Wilwood by Fastbrakes: It will requires no spacers. I will get a two peace 13" rotor with a custom hat w/6 pot caliper. I can also get a matching two peace 12" rotor for the rear. I can get front for $1500 and $580 for the rear or one peace $275.

Rotora: It will require a 10 mm spacer. I will be getting a two peace 13" rotor w/4 pot caliper, due to them discontinued the one peace. There is no upgrade for the rear only factory size one peace, which I have already. But can get a somewhat matching one from revolution breaks one peace only. I can get for $1885.

K Sport: It will require a 10 mm spacers. I will get ether a two peace 13" or 14" rotor w/8pot caliper. It has a BBK for the rear but I will lose the park brake. Other that that no other rotor out there will match this one. I can get for $1700 rear will be the same price.

I would like to also get your opinion on what you thank of using a two peace rotor up front and a one peace out back. Do you thank it will look right?

juicebox00

Reaction score
unless you never use your e-brake and never park on a hill again i think #3 is out

dvilla5506

Reaction score
i think it mite be too much of hassle to deal with rotora...wudnt the front shake becuz of braking with a spacer?

NASOHC

Reaction score
I have the 2pc Fastbrakes kit - i did have to run a 5mm spacer for the wheel spoke to clear the huge caliper. Other than that, no issues, and lovin the stpping power and durability.

Back