Rant about how other people mod their car...

pinkee334

Reaction score
At least it's not like the south. Stupid rednecks and hillbillies galore here.

Small dick Rams and F-series are a dime a dozen.

X a trillion...everyone down here wants to be a f*ck*n hero...smh

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i hate when people mod their cars and its as if they just have a list of mods that are popular and think the more of that list they check off the better their car will be without giving any thought to the way the car looks...it's like...so what if you have high dollar rims....bbk...retrofit...lip kit....drop...turbo..racing seats...roll cage...window visors...trunk spoiler...rear windshield visor...etc etc etc...if it doesn't flow its gonna look trashy

there comes a point when you are just making it too complicated...as a car enthusiast the car you have now shouldn't be an end all one time thing....the car doesn't have to fulfill every dream you have...you will have other cars that will have certain mods to make them special...don't make one car try to fulfill everything

Accord281

Reaction score
i hate when people mod their cars and its as if they just have a list of mods that are popular and think the more of that list they check off the better their car will be without giving any thought to the way the car looks...it's like...so what if you have high dollar rims....bbk...retrofit...lip kit....drop...turbo..racing seats...roll cage...window visors...trunk spoiler...rear windshield visor...etc etc etc...if it doesn't flow its gonna look trashy

there comes a point when you are just making it too complicated...as a car enthusiast the car you have now shouldn't be an end all one time thing....the car doesn't have to fulfill every dream you have...you will have other cars that will have certain mods to make them special...don't make one car try to fulfill everything

For some reason, this reminds me of need for speed underground. In order to get a 10 star car, you had to put like every single mod on your car. My car turned out so effin hideous! lol

watson540

Reaction score
I just have to say..I can't figure out why everyone on here is obsessed with drops?

I wouldn't like my accord dropped not just because it looks like i'm trying to pose as a big-bodied mexican lowrider, but I also don't want to be replacing my muffler, exhaust pipes or other vital parts such as radiator hoses and etc, just because I hit that speed bump at 2 miles an hour. Or for that matter if you pull in an alley thats a little bit uphill or even barely turn or do anything wrong you're scraping the **** out of your car..

Not to mention the ride quality changes..all in the name of looks or so you cn you yyou spent over 500 b ucks making your car 2 inches lower..

No thanks, and I'll never "get it" either..

Sorry to offend you hardcore "drop" evangeliists out there.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
People that Mod their cars half a$$ annoy me. It's like, if your not willing to enhance the car over it being stock. Then just leave it alone.

I can tell when people cut their springs, their car bounces all over the road like its on crack.

I dont like stickers or any JDM garbage either. Unless its authentic. But by then, the JDM parts are so ridiculously over priced, that I'd rather take the money and buy a gun so I can shoot myself.(Not literally)

One other thing, bike racks or ski racks should only be used for their purpose. They in no way make a car look or perform better.

That is all.

mista jc

Reaction score
Something about suburban housewives and rich girls in nice cars they don't deserve with customized plates just ANNOYS me. Not all, just the ones that drive recklessly.

Cars without painted body parts. Can't afford paint? Don't buy the part!

JDM badges or those wakaba decals.. need attention much?

Neon underglow kits. need attention much?

Ebay/generic exhaust setups. They rust and fade, people. Look and sound terrible, save your $

Removed/gutted cat, or no muffler at all.

Wannabe bmw, halo eyes. -_-'

end rant

Last edited:

DXaccorD

Reaction score
people who drop their car on coilovers and think there god because of it and have the right to criticize others who do not have coilovers.

Back