Rant about how other people mod their car...

DXaccorD

Reaction score
wouldn't it be dangerous on all colors then? lol not just silver and white? just my two cents lol

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
OMG What if we all listened to what was being said on this thread, we would all have stock lowered cars.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't mind tinted tails...i mind painted tails cause 9/10 times within a month it looks faded and nasty...and im not really a fan of blacking out stuff in general...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
oh and being the point of this thread...its really to see the opposing sides of every mod....not for you to go and follow everyone's advice....if you mod your car making everyone happy....you aren't doing it right...you gotta do what YOU like and not everyone else...especially online where we don't meet 99% of the people we talk with

Marshall98

Reaction score
i HATE this

chevy_flame.jpg

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I dislike most of the things already mentioned. I really hate vinyl graphics even more so when the car is completely stock. I also hate when people put on bodykits that are unpainted and all different colors, but mostly just body kits in general. The big aluminum wings on fwd's kill me. Also like most people i hate when people put a big honda logo or whatever the car is on the windows...like we dont already know what it is.

Back