Rant about how other people mod their car...

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
i cant stand all these kids up by me who mod out their mid-90's F250's. they act like they are hillbillys or somethin. i live in hunterdon county, top 10 richest counties in the country, and they ride around like they are from Mississippi. Stars and Bars above the MDL=:fail:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
i know what you meant..i was just saying i've gotta bunch a rednecks around here to do that to anything they can get their hands on..

AngusTEx

Reaction score
At least it's not like the south. Stupid rednecks and hillbillies galore here.

Small dick Rams and F-series are a dime a dozen.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
A good amount of my friends in FL were rednecks. I never had any problem with them at all. Used to go to the mud bogs, ride quads, go deer shining etc.

Tons of fun.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
A good amount of my friends in FL were rednecks. I never had any problem with them at all. Used to go to the mud bogs, ride quads, go deer shining etc.

Tons of fun.

Hell yes.... nothing like running around throwing mud everywhere I miss my grand cherokee... :lawl:

highway_patrol

Reaction score
i cant stand all these kids up by me who mod out their mid-90's F250's. they act like they are hillbillys or somethin. i live in hunterdon county, top 10 richest counties in the country, and they ride around like they are from Mississippi. Stars and Bars above the MDL=:fail:

Never heard it called the MDL

^^^haha i get a lot of that here...except their not rich.

i know what you meant..i was just saying i've gotta bunch a rednecks around here to do that to anything they can get their hands on..

After driving from Morgantown to Charleston on 79 I'd believe it. At one point I thought that I may even have heard some banjo music.

Hell yes.... nothing like running around throwing mud everywhere I miss my grand cherokee... :lawl:

Have you seen anything from my cars?

Back