Raptor ballast sucks !

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: ddm ballast sucks !

Actually when DDM Raptor first came out they offered a lifetime warranty on it and then it was changed to the current 1 year warranty. I bought mine 8 months ago without the wire harness and haven't had any problem with them so far.

ddm doesnt make the raptor brand, theyre their own separate brand. and the only reason ddm sells them is because theyre made in the same factory that they have partial ownership in.

its a $40 hid kit, what else would you expect? haha. personally, if i was the owner of ddm, i wouldnt even sell these on the site, haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

...isnt the harness for 55w kits though ?

Nope. Even 35w HID is drawing more power upon igniting than your OEM's ever did, so a harness is recommended.

a harness is for any aftermarket hid kits they keep your equipment safe and stock wiring safe because of the load they use when they power up. so instead of blowing a ballast or main relay or even combination switch you blow a simple $3 relay

Exactly.

...i was the owner of ddm, i wouldnt even sell these on the site, haha.

Me either.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

Everyone loves DDM!

Except I've only been slinging Xenith Xenon's :p That and I own their extreme colors :jae:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

You guys shouldnt complain if you did not install a relay harness for the HID's.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score

You guys shouldnt complain if you did not install a relay harness for the HID's.

i ordered xeniths they dont sell a relay harness, so where do recommend i purchase one from ? i have a relay harness on my fogs now so i should be good when i put the 3000k kit there

ddm doesnt make the raptor brand, theyre their own separate brand. and the only reason ddm sells them is because theyre made in the same factory that they have partial ownership in.

its a $40 hid kit, what else would you expect? haha. personally, if i was the owner of ddm, i wouldnt even sell these on the site, haha.

i agree a 100% ppl (like me for instance) could think its the same crappy kit

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

I have had mine for about 8 months with zero issues. They have lasted by far, longer than any other HID kits I bought off ebay. I had the 35w slim ballasts in the accord and the raptors in my avalon.

BTW, Andy...those Goats in your sig are kinda freaky bro. lol

pattywak

Reaction score

I have a Kaixen HID Kit, could I use the DDM relay harness with it?

Back