Raptor ballast sucks !

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Re: ddm ballast sucks !

i have the cheap ones from ddm tuning, the 40 dollar set i believe. They only have a year warranty i believe, i didn't notice until it was to late that the 60 dollar ones are lifetime. My 40 dollar ones are working great though, i have had them for 3 or 4 months now(crossing fingers now)

well there lies your problem... DDM Tuning Kit >>> Raptor Brand

Cpyro

Reaction score

the regular DDM ballast are the same size as the raptors but they not DDM brand so its like a toss up i guess, ive had my DDM for about 6 months and they still good.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score

well i just ordered 2 kits from xenith 3000k & 8000k. im gonna keep the bulbs though. guess i could keep those raptor ballasts as coasters :lolrun: sucks because i never used a pair intended for my fogs but I don't even want to use em now

ejreams

Reaction score

I disagree DDM doesn't suck,
I've had them for 9 months now.
Never had one problem

6k Slim Ballasts with a warranty.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

True^ but he's talking about the $35 Raptors, which don't have warranty.. For the record, DDM rules.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually when DDM Raptor first came out they offered a lifetime warranty on it and then it was changed to the current 1 year warranty. I bought mine 8 months ago without the wire harness and haven't had any problem with them so far.

Back