Rear lights issue

DizzyP

Reaction score
Oh, I would say the color temp is about 4100k.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Circuits are exposed on his blubs. Pour a bottle of water into your computers board and list the results.

They said the bulb wet, not submerged.

However, I do with computers, even physically 'hack' them, it's very odd that you ever have to 'wires' as near to each other in a car. It comes down to potential difference, potential (water), difference (voltage).

Reaction score
Reaction score
I assume driving without the covers would ruin the LEDs pretty quickly. Try to find a shorter one that fits. They come in all shapes and sizes.
The length is fine i can fit the cover on the right one perfectly same with the left but when the left is fully in it doesnt work it requires fiddling and at that point the light is too far out to fit.

Reaction score
Best to find a seller that list the specs on the site since they come in different shapes, brightness and colors. I rather know the color temperature rather than vague working like white, light blue, etc.

superbrightleds.com

I got a ten pack of 168 bulbs
Amazon $10 shipped.
Jtech 10x 194 168 2825 T10 5-SMD White LED Car Lights Bulb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00877SL2M/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_apmPub0Y731XV

My 2001 Sedan V6 only needed one bulb.

Those are the exact ones i have actually. The size is not the cause my right cover fits perfectly the left doesnt work when its all the way in it requires fiddling till it makes contact but by then its sticking out and doesnt fit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You could try tinkering with the contacts inside the connector. Or replacing your plug asembly with another.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Sometimes the exposed wires on the LED don't make contact. Try to bend them and plug them in. Just remember they are polarized so even thought you can plug them in both ways (180 spin) they only will light up when plugged in the right direction.

james'99

Reaction score
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...X+(LEATHER)&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=TAILLIGHT

S824B0900C.gif

#40 Housing, 34104-S82-A11

Back