Reason why you need a dash cam...

Raul

Reaction score
Okay so he is finally charged and imo this should be over soon. What about all the racist comments that went viral? I dont understand why ppl are saying stupid **** like brown ppl are frauds and send them back. Please understand that you racist pricks are not originally from here. All of you came from Europe. The only real North Americans are the First Nations.

Please dont tell me that no one else from other races does scamming and frauds. I see it everywhere within all the races including whites, asians, blacks, brown etc etc. So why does everyone pick on a single race?

Since he committed the crime and is now charged, lets forget this and move on. I mean come on, over a stupid rear bumper incident, you are going to threat his extended family and his life? I seriously dont think all of that was necessary. Why cant police charge those ppl who drove around his neighbourhood and made videos? Thats just ****ed up.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Okay so he is finally charged and imo this should be over soon. What about all the racist comments that went viral? I dont understand why ppl are saying stupid **** like brown ppl are frauds and send them back. Please understand that you racist pricks are not originally from here. All of you came from Europe. The only real North Americans are the First Nations.

Please dont tell me that no one else from other races does scamming and frauds. I see it everywhere within all the races including whites, asians, blacks, brown etc etc. So why does everyone pick on a single race?

Since he committed the crime and is now charged, lets forget this and move on. I mean come on, over a stupid rear bumper incident, you are going to threat his extended family and his life? I seriously dont think all of that was necessary. Why cant police charge those ppl who drove around his neighbourhood and made videos? Thats just ****ed up.

No-one threatened his family and his life, where did you get that from???
...and as much as a racial/cultural thing it might be things like this doesnt help..
Police named nine of the accused in Project Whiplash: Pirapaharan Nadesu, 33, of Toronto; Sipaskaran Sabaratnam, 32, of Markham; Nishanthan Ponnuthurai, 32, of Markham; Jeyakanthan Theivendran, 43, of Markham; Baskaran Tharmakulasingam, 35, of Toronto; Mahaletchumy Pathmanathan, 57, of Markham; Sujeegah Kanagalingam, 32, of Markham; Ravigunathas Gunasingam, 40, of Toronto; and Vishnukanthan Sabapathy, 35, of Toronto.
source: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...s-following-large-scale-traffic-investigation
...from their names what do all these people sound like? where are they from?
...so yes these ^ fraudulent pricks should be sent back to whereever they came from.

It's not just a stupid bumper incident, but an idiot who thought he could scam someone. Consider the other person and the insurance hike he might be facing if that dash cam wasnt there.

Last edited:

Raul

Reaction score
You posted a video of RFD forum members driving around his house. I donno about you but to me that seems pretty messed up. Just because you pulled out few names from Toronto Star, it does not mean an entire race or races should be blamed, right?

I am sorry I had to bring the racial topic including immigrants and First Nations. But it is getting ridiculous how ppl keep on trash talking about sending ppl back and what not. I am not sure who are they to judge....its not like they are lawyers themselves or justices of peace lol. I mean if they were, they probably would not have time to be car forum members.

Of course, I like the fact that the dash cam was there and it saved the other driver. Perhaps the tsx driver was really absent minded and did not realize he rolled back, who knows? We cant really tell man.....but its good that the justice has been served and I hope ppl would lay off racist comments etc. :smash:

I know you would say bringing up race and cultural things does not help, but you know whatever I said is 100% true. Also in one of your videos in youtube, there is a clip where the driver shows a poster of himself and a threat there as well. It says, "Wait till we catch you....you are dead!"

I dont know if you are blind to see that or just ignorant....also posting/hosting these videos does not make you any better. I am done my rant here. You can take it to PM instead.

001Stunna

Reaction score
You posted a video of RFD forum members driving around his house. I donno about you but to me that seems pretty messed up. Just because you pulled out few names from Toronto Star, it does not mean an entire race or races should be blamed, right?

No it does not mean an entire race does the same thing but it sure as hell does not make things seem better for people of that race.

I am sorry I had to bring the racial topic including immigrants and First Nations. But it is getting ridiculous how ppl keep on trash talking about sending ppl back and what not. I am not sure who are they to judge....its not like they are lawyers themselves or justices of peace lol. I mean if they were, they probably would not have time to be car forum members.

Why do you feel so butthurt over this? have you planned or are you planning on getting on the boat of insurance scammers? I believe most people are trash talking those people WHO ACTUALLY do such things, and put other ppl at risk to make some quick easy money at the cost of others

Of course, I like the fact that the dash cam was there and it saved the other driver. Perhaps the tsx driver was really absent minded and did not realize he rolled back, who knows? We cant really tell man.....but its good that the justice has been served and I hope ppl would lay off racist comments etc. :smash:

Now you are just being 100% BLIND if you tell me the tsx driver was absent minded. His brake lights can be CLEARLY seen not working in the sun or in the shade. In addition when someone gets rearended they DO NOT come out of their car with their hands in their pockets walking as if its just another part of the day

I know you would say bringing up race and cultural things does not help, but you know whatever I said is 100% true. Also in one of your videos in youtube, there is a clip where the driver shows a poster of himself and a threat there as well. It says, "Wait till we catch you....you are dead!"
What you said is NOT 100% true, and yes playing the race card on this is...funny if i may say.
PS. That poster that he showed on the news report is/has never surfaced online or anywhere EVER. None of the posters/memes put online had nothing close to the threatening context. Seems a bit fishy and could be that he made that himself to further aid his victim "claim"

I dont know if you are blind to see that or just ignorant....also posting/hosting these videos does not make you any better. I am done my rant here. You can take it to PM instead
I am neither blind or ignorant. Are you? (please read all that i said above before replying)

PS. Since when is hosting videos a crime? and I AM much better then that scumbag lolz, if you dont like it dont watch lmao. Especially when its videos about a douchebag scum artist who got what he deserved.
If you felt so butt hurt you could've just said so rather then praising the scumbag about how he might've been distracted

Last edited:

Raul

Reaction score
Man I am not praising the tsx driver. He got more than what he deserved and I brought up issues that are bigger than bumper incident. Do I need to explain further? And yes, of course I would feel offended when I see ppl criticizing brown folks in general for this incident. I am sure you would too if it happened on your side.

FYI, I am not into these insurance fraud and both of my cars are insured in Toronto if that makes things clear. I never praised nor supported the guy if you read my posts:poke:. It could happen to me or anyone, so why would I be on his side?

Anyhow, forget it and move on. At least, I made my points clear.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Man I am not praising the tsx driver. He got more than what he deserved and I brought up issues that are bigger than bumper incident. Do I need to explain further? And yes, of course I would feel offended when I see ppl criticizing brown folks in general for this incident. I am sure you would too if it happened on your side.

FYI, I am not into these insurance fraud and both of my cars are insured in Toronto if that makes things clear. I never praised nor supported the guy if you read my posts:poke:. It could happen to me or anyone, so why would I be on his side?

Anyhow, forget it and move on. At least, I made my points clear.

Sweet, i'm glad I showed you that your points were a bit off from reality. After all might as well look at the facts prior to attempting to make a point...especially when everything/mostly what you need to know is easily accessible.

FYI:
-The biggest issue here is jut him being a scam artist.
-Ppl are generalizing/criticize those brown folk who take part in such scams.
-I'm glad both your cars are insured in toronto; to comit the same sort of fraud he was committing you'd need to have your own insurance, or else you got no-one to claim from and looking at a no insurance ticket.
-You supported mr.scumbag by simply even thinking that what happened was from him being distracted.
-From your point of view and the points you are trying to bring forward i would be willing to bet that a unknown third party would think 100% you're trying to be on his side from your comments and hence make you biased

:beer: lets just all get along guys.. no need for 6ga on 6ga violence lol
no violence, just simple fact stating and guidance in actual reality.
the scum tsx driver isnt part of 6GA anyways.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah the TSX driver was definitely not absent minded. He had clear intent by disabling his brake lights, and in a court of law that's almost all they would need to nail him.

scumbag knew precisely what he was doing.

MNAccord98

Reaction score
ive seen this, thats why when i get my tax return i am picking one up that mounts on the rear view mirror!

Back