Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by Sil2DrV6, Oct 15, 2012.

1. CleanWhiteHonda

CleanWhiteHonda Well-Known Member

Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2

Clean! Although you could get away with lowering it another inch or so:thumbup:

2. Tylers

Tylers Active Member

Painted splash guards look so good :drool:

3. DarkSideAccord

DarkSideAccord nadeshiko fobz ftw..

welcome

i'd suggest u take out those bosch platinum spark plugs.... bosch and hondas don't mesh well together...

4. Brimstone Brown

Brimstone Brown Well-Known Member

Sup Playa. Clean ride nice work.

5. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

Wow! I never thought I was gonna get such compliments & welcomes!

Thanx!

Thank you! Trying to keep it clean & simple. I'm in the westside in WA. There aren't many 6gen enthusiasts in the NW, but I'll see who I can find from WA in this forum. Btw, your stance is soo agressive! I like it!

Sorry if I let you down. :eek: Yean, listing out every details has ended up a little long (even my tire valve caps lol), but thanx, I'll keep it up! I like your 6.5gen front-end conversion. :thumbsup:

Thank you! I'm looking for a set of quiet axle backs. I don't wanna be a cop magnet, so I might end up with something like TSX tips, but that's no fun may be... Still researching here and there. Btw, your wrapped matte white body... SUPER CLEAN!

Thanks for pointing it out. :) Yes, one of my goal is to have absolutely zero noise & squeeks!=Scheme Silence! :rock:

Hey Chris. I had a feeling you were gonna get me lol. (Sadly, the site isn't active anymore, even the cpe pix thread!) Thanks, man. How's your trunk deck project coming? Saw your build thread here. Man, yours is intense! Even to the maintenance log! And look at your # of posts :omgbd:

Thanx! First, I had no intension of having my car slammed, but lowering is addicting especially when it comes to coillover kits! Since my kits are Tein, I can only go about 1/4 inch lower at most, but I really want this coming winter to be over!

Thank you. I did this 4 years ago, and they're still hanging hard! Yey, you're from WA! :peace:

Really!? You mean Bosch spark plugs in particular with our cars? Well, that case I'll take this into an account and investigate it. Thanx for the input.

Thanx. I like your work on the ride, too. 5-spd 6gen is a rare kind nowadays. Let's keep up the SSM powah!

6. SSMNVCG3

SSMNVCG3 6GA Supporting Member

NGK plugs and wires work best in our cars.
    Car looks good too, and welcome

7. LeAccord

LeAccord Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site Richard ! Very clean car you have. I like the colour matched splash guards :thumbsup: keen to see what you do to the car :)

8. Sil2DrV6

Thanks for the info. :)

Thank you! ...Wow, from Australia! It's becoming summer time out there right? In my area, we're starting to have ugly rain, slippery fallen maple leaves everywhere... I guess my splash guards are going to be really beneficial :driving: lol.

9. LeAccord

LeAccord Well-Known Member

Still spring now.. summer starts in december but it does feel like summer now :) crap weather you have lol

Do you know what type of lip kit you'll be going with?

10. Sil2DrV6

Until recently, I was debating myself to choose between Type-R and OEM style. But then I'm pretty certained that I will go with the OEM style. However, that won't happen until the winter season is over...