Rotora, Wilwood, or others

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I am interested in getting a BBK for the car and was just wondering which one is the best. Be for you all start to say search I did, I have read most of them. I am just looking for some up to date info. The two I am look at right now are the Rotoras or the Wilwoods. Plus any suggestions on any other better brands of BBKs.

When you are at a show or meet and you see an import with an american brand parts on there car. Do you thank it looks out of place or dues it really matter or dues it all depend on the part and how it flows with the car. Or should imports keep with Japanese parts?

Drift

Reaction score
I assume its simply for looks from seeing your sig pic. In which case, it doesn't really matter which is better, its all about looks. Get something bright and flashy, maybe it will win you a trophy.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i honestly think that whatever looks best is what should be on a show car..... seems redundant I know

since you're getting it for form and not for function I would get whatever one best suits your budget and style

akoutmos

Reaction score
I would personally go with the K-Sports. In terms of looks they stand out, and you can't go wrong with 6 piston calipers (the 12 inch kit). That ***** will stop on a dime!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Funny. It's responses in threads like this that make this forum nearly intolerable despite a majority of members being helpful or unbiased.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Funny. It's responses in threads like this that make this forum nearly intolerable despite a majority of members being helpful or unbiased.
elaborate?

also notice the lack of specifics in the original post...its still unclear if they're supposed to look cool or have the best functionality or a compromise between both...

Back