RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that'll look good. i think that silver area around the exhaust will look better on the white car, i'm not liking it on the red haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
2800733-6850730596-winte.jpg

Your decisions, I support them fully.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The stars aligned and it finally got warm enough to rain all day Saturday and wash all the salt away, and since it was all dry and sunny Sunday I got the car out and stretched its legs a little.

Hopefully the next pic I take the car is much less stock haha.

CD44B929-480E-4F2B-AFA4-2542892DB560 by C B, on Flickr

The grill, rear bumper trim, and spoiler go to the paintshop this week. Grill frames will be gloss black, chrome pieces and the spoiler will be white.

D00473E2-CBAC-4A6D-9F98-522A2D232714 by C B, on Flickr

that'll look good. i think that silver area around the exhaust will look better on the white car, i'm not liking it on the red haha.

Yeah this was a must have for me, makes the car look much more sporty and aggressive. I agree with you, doesn't do as much for me on the dark red.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
all these mods and no low yet? tsk tsk tsk... we have failed you...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would, but warranty. Though I might be able to still get away with it as I don't plan to lower this car too much. I know there's the Magnusson act that says the dealer has to be able to prove any failure was due to the modification, but they can still find an excuse to screw you.

I have to say it is killing me driving a mostly stock car. And so quiet. :ugh:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I would, but warranty. Though I might be able to still get away with it as I don't plan to lower this car too much. I know there's the Magnusson act that says the dealer has to be able to prove any failure was due to the modification, but they can still find an excuse to screw you.

I have to say it is killing me driving a mostly stock car. And so quiet. :ugh:

How long did you drive your Accord for, before lowering it and making it louder?
A cat back system should fix the quiet part without affecting the warranty.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm sure I bought an intake pretty quickly ha. Probably lowered it a year or so after getting it.

Yea I would think an exhaust would be fine, it's just an axleback too. I'm going to try and get a better feel for that issue when I go in the first time.

We'll see how long I can hold out haha.

Back