Runningpanda's 1998 Accord Sedan V6 (No 56K)

Topher88

Reaction score
Dude go for the rusted look. I would if i have the funds but i have to wait till this summer and a job to be able to afford some used parts to rust up. I was also thinking of putting on some lights on the roof rack. it gives it a rallyish look. Before i lowered my my accord i would rally the hell out of it. Taking it on some dirt roads and pulling the ebrake around every corner was way fun. I would have raised my car if they mad a set up but obviously they dont.. have fun modding and car looks good.

dadams

Reaction score
I think the fogs give it a diff look, i like the idea of the accord baja its diff and think it would look awsome... not a fan of the rust look at least on our cars. it looks good on the old euro cars. but hey its ur car do wat you want to it, and enjoy modding

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
You don't need a lift kit or anything like that. Just get some bigger all terrain tires, make a brush gaurd for the front, put some skid plates on the bottom, and some rhino liner on the bottom half of the car. It would be the most unique accord EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!

Topher88

Reaction score
I saw a car the other day where they completely painted there car with rhino lining. looked funky

runningpanda

Reaction score
I actually was looking at getting a brush guard for the front.
I'm definitely thinking of rusting out the hood, but I don't think it's going to cost me...anything but time. The only thing I'd really have to buy would be the clear coat. Unless I'm missing something?
Anyways, thanks for all of the compliments, the different/rallyish look is what I'm going for. I'm just trying to be out of the norm.
Oh, forgot to mention, I've wired the lights six ways to sunday and still no results. So I think I may just connect the lights to the switch using some wire and butt connectors, and then run a straight line from the switch to the fusebox? I need to do more homework on wiring to the fusebox.

Last edited:

runningpanda

Reaction score
Well, after talking to a couple guys from my BMW forum, they have agreed to have me to their garage and drop the car. I won't reveal anything right now, but it calls for a minus rack lights, because I want it to look somewhat more clean. The lights just aren't doing it for me anymore.
Anywho, I've been bored, so I shopped a leopard print fender for ****s and gigs. ^_^
I don't think I could do fender vinyl like that, just because the fender is so oddly shaped IMO.

Back