Socal Sightings!

TheHunter

Reaction score
I was driving on 405 north, and there was a white coupe dropped with dual exhaust and lip kit a few lanes over, I looked at him, he looked at me.... :icon_gay: .... then I got the eff outta there and left him standing still >_<

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i saw a black sedan in the driveway with no front bumper! it was henrys! wen i went to pick up my basics! lol:peace:

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Not so much about the car itself, but in HB there's some really beautiful girl who drives a blue 6th gen sedan. Has to be a 00-02 because of the bumper, but saw her getting into her car at ralphs on Warner and my goodness, I never wanted to be a steering wheel more in my life...

ohh and the car is nice too.. Stock but clean, so we know she takes care of it at least.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Not so much about the car itself, but in HB there's some really beautiful girl who drives a blue 6th gen sedan. Has to be a 00-02 because of the bumper, but saw her getting into her car at ralphs on Warner and my goodness, I never wanted to be a steering wheel more in my life...

ohh and the car is nice too.. Stock but clean, so we know she takes care of it at least.

pix? :naughty:

rizzy99

Reaction score
I'm going to have to start taking pics of the terrible things people do to 6thgens down here. I see a few every day on the way to work. Gonna start trying to get pics...haha

FlipStylie

Reaction score
I'm not a stalker Roy...

But if I happen to be at Ralphs next week and she's there, and I have my canon on me.. then hell yes i'll post dem biznatches up! :naughty:

Back