Socal Sightings!

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
yesterday black coupe v6 lowered wtih some dark gray wheels couldnt really tell..we were on rosemead..i was the red sedan behind you and i turned left on lower azusa..

and right now at school.PCC..white coupe lowered..stock wheels white honda badge..i parked right in front of you..custom plates..5 something something something lol..dont remember..

who is that black coupe?? the one i saw was v6 with ws2 i THINK..asian guy..tinted windows..

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i spot johns car! lol cause i'm parked right next to him

yesterday around 1130 at PCC parking lot, silver sedan dropped with some black wheels, you were speeding all over the bottom structure asian male sounded like you had an exhaust too but couldn't see

haha i spotted jack too!

yesterday black coupe v6 lowered wtih some dark gray wheels couldnt really tell..we were on rosemead..i was the red sedan behind you and i turned left on lower azusa..

and right now at school.PCC..white coupe lowered..stock wheels white honda badge..i parked right in front of you..custom plates..5 something something something lol..dont remember..

who is that black coupe?? the one i saw was v6 with ws2 i THINK..asian guy..tinted windows..

i saw the white coupe too! its "sw 555" i think. haha

3 sightings today

2 were at pcc.
one was the one that dave said
another one was same thing. white coupe, stock wheels, oem lip all around, and a pedo bear on the back window.

another sighting on valley in rosemead.
it was on valley and mission where i saw a light purple car like juiceboxx's. slammed! with black wheels, tint, roof rack i think? and decals in the back window. asian driver, i think you saw me. i made eye contact with you. you were heading towards temple city blvd.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score

yo was that you on the 110 freeway heading towards chinatown like around 200-230? i was leaving PCC and heading towards the 5 north freeway and i was like 3 cars behind a red sedan lowered with wheels you were on the far right lane

nexTOme

Reaction score
7-8-09 // 6:45pm

91 east bound off-ramp @ brookhurst ave

Heather Mist Sedan
Full Xenon Kit
TYC Halo
Gunmetal Volk GT-7 making a left turn traveling north

some asian old dude

:lawl:

truWarier02

Reaction score
whoa! who was that between del mar and sg blvd on garvey earlier around 8. freakin' sexy coupe! i glanced once and i didn't think anything but then i glanced the second time as i passed by like oh shiettt! cause i saw you turning into garvey after me (looked kinda like IcyAccord's car) or something. slammed with some really nice wheels. you turned onto San Gabriel towards the Montebello side.

sick ride..

Last edited:

ntbbyboi

Reaction score

Hmmm the black coupe sounds like me and I was there and I drive there often...and I have gun metal sportmaxs..with tinted windows eexcept for the driver and passenger windows. It should be me =) but iono what's a ws2...

I don't remember seeing you

drifthobo

Reaction score
Saw some white coupe lowered with blue tape on his fender stealing my mugen lip in front of my house today.:hide:

Back