Socal Sightings!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
really!? i havent seen anything like that yet in el monte. lol

today around 2pm on peck rd going north a silver sedan with full xenon lip kit. no tinted window. also the driver is around his 40s. might be his son's car?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
really!? i havent seen anything like that yet in el monte. lol

today around 2pm on peck rd going north a silver sedan with full xenon lip kit. no tinted window. also the driver is around his 40s. might be his son's car?
Probably Roy. by silver you meant Heather Mist Metallic Right? with GT-7 rims?

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
I don't care if it's not a 6th gen but...

I saw a cowboy and his horse riding down Valley Blvd tonight around 1030. I greeted him and he was a real laid back guy. He said he came down from Oregon on his horse. Started his journey on March 7 and that he's headed to El Monte for the night (maybe you'll spot him John haha). He said he's heading to New York, on the horse!

I thought I was trippin' when I saw the horse and the cowboy on a busy street. Just something you don't see in Socal.

HAHAHAHAHHA LMFAO!!!! i wonder if that guy ever got questioned..where the hell does he park his horse???? imagine pulling up to a ghetto valley blvd motel in like city of industry..and you see a fkn horse laying down in a parking spot..lol i should drive down valley in hopes of catching up with this guy

truWarier02

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHHA LMFAO!!!! i wonder if that guy ever got questioned..where the hell does he park his horse???? imagine pulling up to a ghetto valley blvd motel in like city of industry..and you see a fkn horse laying down in a parking spot..lol i should drive down valley in hopes of catching up with this guy

The first thing I asked him was if it was legal for him to be riding a horse on the streets but he said no one has hassled him about it. I think he said he has a bus stationed at certain destination points near him, so after each destination he reaches too.. the bus comes to that destination and he sleeps in there or something. Still really cool though.

It was funny how workers from nearby all came out with disbelief.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
The first thing I asked him was if it was legal for him to be riding a horse on the streets but he said no one has hassled him about it. I think he said he has a bus stationed at certain destination points near him, so after each destination he reaches too.. the bus comes to that destination and he sleeps in there or something. Still really cool though.

It was funny how workers from nearby all came out with disbelief.

wow thats pretty interesting...i bet he's gonna end up on the news in the middle of his quest lol

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Probably Roy. by silver you meant Heather Mist Metallic Right? with GT-7 rims?

nope its not roy. haha it was stock headlights and not the tyc projectors? o.o and silver as in silver haha. not much heather mist metallic i see around el monte.

wow thats pretty interesting...i bet he's gonna end up on the news in the middle of his quest lol

hah i hope so. i wanna see him!

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Dont mean to jack the thread but theres horse stables over in the back area of Superior Market around Durfee and Rush, I see guys riding horses in the back streets over there, and theres also a Rodeo over on Valley and Durfee.

Back