Socal Sightings!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
saw a granny gold v6 coupe slammed on stock wheels going towards las tunas on rosemead about 4:45pm.

BowserCG6

Reaction score
ive been seeing a blue 01-02 sedan with window visors, blackhoused headlights and 01-02 accord fogs. also saw a clean black v6 coupe today on broadway and san gabriel. he had sidemarkers, exhausts, and a retrofit. anyone know if theyre on this forum?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
saw 2 last nite in rowland heights...

1. this was at the new plaza on gale in front of tea station....white sedan with keychain-looking rims (gold rims with crazy offset) and front WW lip.. also had junction produce items inside the car.. had black vinyl over the roof as well

2. on colima in front of lollicup.. black coupe with 5 spoke rims, lowered and WW lip kit

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
saw 2 last nite in rowland heights...

1. this was at the new plaza on gale in front of tea station....white sedan with keychain-looking rims (gold rims with crazy offset) and front WW lip.. also had junction produce items inside the car.. had black vinyl over the roof as well

2. on colima in front of lollicup.. black coupe with 5 spoke rims, lowered and WW lip kit
Wow, someone's copying my car ?

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
Hmm finally I see somebody...

10 mins ago

Silver coupe slammed with wheels and an exhaust like changaroos
on Glendale ave, I honked twice and said what up

Back