Soon to be 6th Gen Accord owner in NC

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
what part NC do you live?

Kernersville. My brother lives in Charlotte, so i'm down there a few times a year.

looks good. he didnt happen to paint the bottom left and right "grill". did he?

Bottom left and right grill? it just has one long lower grill.

welcome to 6GA! have any wuestion i can try and answer them as far as suspension goes. and matt (juicebox00) can tell you how to DIY black housed headlights. He knows so much about these cars just ask him ahahah

For suspension I am thinking either H&R sport springs or Tein S techs springs with KYB GR2 struts. I don't want it slammed just about a 1.5 - 2" lower in the front and a little less in the back. The Teins are 2" frt and 1.9" rear and the H&R's are 1.5" frt and 1.2" rear. For where I drive daily (daycare, home, friends, work, etc) I couldn't drive the car if it was lower.

I will probably have some questions about the car but I have blacked out factory HL's before.

Corolla011.jpg

Last edited:

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
My parents will be home with the accord tomorrow night. I'll have to wash 2000+ miles of bugs off the front of it this weekend.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Welcome man... that's a new car still w/37k!

Thanks.

It's now sitting close to 39k since the drive from Montana to North Carolina. I drove it this weekend and it is like a brand new car. The repair work it got looks perfect. There are a few door dings but this is just going to be a daily driver so I am not worried about those at all. The interior of this car is showroom clean. Will be tinting the windows first and then in March it will get new shoes (17" rims with 225/45/17), mild lowering (between 1.5" - 2"), and a new head unit and speakers.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
WOO HOO. I just sold my Corolla this morning. Going to get the Accord from my parents house tomorrow. I would get it tonight but we are having a huge Halloween party tonight so one less car will make more room for guests. and it will be in a garage on Halloween night. Last Halloween some cars got egged in the neighborhood luckily my corolla was not one of them.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Just ordered my rims. They should arrive in about two weeks. It will be March though before I put them on, since I want to lower it beforehand.

Here's the wheels, Drag DR 19 in gunmetal size 17x7.5

drad19.gmm.ang.jpg

Last edited:
Back