Started my rally accord with rally mud flaps

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it's def. different, i like it ... well i'm glad to hear your not planning on any serious off-roading

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
LOL........I kinda.......like it.......

IMG_5906.jpg

Something about this pic is sorta win......

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
bro i like it, its something new and different and you got the balls to go against the grain and try something most would dismiss. I look forward to how this comes out. I think its a pretty interesting idea. :beer:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
IMG_5900.jpg

for the first time ever... our car on stock suspension height looks really good....

I'm digging the look...

the 4 pcs foglights will make it tight... Go for it dude... Be different...

make ur car the way u like it...

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
interesting

props, minus the tails..... but i wanna see this thing do some rallying

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
rally style mudflaps and a nurburgring sticker...im so confused.

This I agree with....you should lose the ring sticker. Unless you've driven the ring....in which case you can keep it....but I wouldn't put one on my car unless I'd driven the ring.....kinda like a badge of honor ya know?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
In my 4runner I cant just book it around dirt roads it's far to top heavy.. Befor I got any suspension done on this car I would romp it on dirt roads so after being lowered for 2 years I remembered how much fun I had beating it off roads so that's what inspired me to screw up the sleeves and make higher. I still thinking I have to raze it more..

Fair enough. The fact that you're not taking this super serial like the 'storm chaser guy' or the 'race a GTR guy', makes me respect what you're doing. lol

This I agree with....you should lose the ring sticker. Unless you've driven the ring....in which case you can keep it....but I wouldn't put one on my car unless I'd driven the ring.....kinda like a badge of honor ya know?

On one hand I agree. I hate stickers on cars to begin with, and ones that falsify information are even worse, but who among us is really ever going to get the opportunity to drive a famed track like the ring? I don't think having this sticker has to say you've been there, it can mean you are a fan of it and would drive it if you could.

Besides...we've all run it on Forza. Throughout my years of Project Gotham, Forza, etc I have it memorized even though it varies slightly with each game. :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Fair enough. The fact that you're not taking this super serial like the 'storm chaser guy' or the 'race a GTR guy', makes me respect what you're doing. lol

On one hand I agree. I hate stickers on cars to begin with, and ones that falsify information are even worse, but who among us is really ever going to get the opportunity to drive a famed track like the ring? I don't think having this sticker has to say you've been there, it can mean you are a fan of it and would drive it if you could.

Besides...we've all run it on Forza. Throughout my years of Project Gotham, Forza, etc I have it memorized even though it varies slightly with each game. :lawl:

I for one......am going to drive The Ring....mark my words.

Back