Stock Looking Spoiler From Ebay?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Re: Stock Looking Spoiler - Ebay

Looks good to me. And that price is good too. I got mine just like that for $125 shipped.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Looks stock, Price is good. And its not like its a front lip, so the fact that its egay quality isnt too bad

stanleybb50

Reaction score
haha yeah I guess the things that worry me most are:

1.) color matching / paint quality

2.) really LED lights.......? Or are they gonna burn out on me...

I'm thinkin of pulling the trigger...

ActNow

Reaction score
^^^^yeah i don't know man. When its time for me to get my spoiler, its coming from the parts department at my local Honda. I may have to sell my kidney to get it but oh well.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
I should almost make this a separate thread or change the title of the posting, but I know of the below website that sells the dealer stuff for cheaper... I bought the winter floor mats from here and they're awesome. (They definitely seem like the actual OEM mats).

The website is referred to as "H and A - Accessories.com" (the website meaning "Honda and Acura Accessories"

http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord.html

Check it out... Definitely worth looking into... I just don't even wanna spend the $359 or whatever for their spoiler...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It'll work, I got my OEM spoiler off ebay, painted, and it bolted up perfect.

BTW......hows the piston slap?

stanleybb50

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120377629712&fromMakeTrack=true

I might snag this different one actually... Emailed both sellers and I'll see who comes back with a better "sell".

The engine is business as usual... Still the same noise but I've put on like 20k miles with it so whatever...

I better get my T-belt changed soon!!!! I'm like 10k over for the change (and who knows, that might get rid of the noise...!)

Thanks for askin though!

I'll let everyone know how the spoiler works out and also try to get some pics of my car posted sometime soon (if I can figure out how the hell to post pictures -- gotta be damn rocket scientist to figure out... haha)

Blackspike85

Reaction score
I just bought one off of ebay, but I'm scared to put it on. The only thing I'm not happy about is the mounting holes on the wing. They don't match the factory dimples on the trunk lid so you have to use the cheap cardboard screw locator strips that it comes with. I'm nervous to drill the holes and have them not be in the right spots !

Accord281

Reaction score
If you go to the ebay store "Balwin Auto Supply", he sells genuine Honda parts for pretty good prices. I got a DEP stock spoiler from him and paid $180 shipped. When I got it, it came with the led bar, wiring kit, torsion bars, and even the longer rubber bumpers for the bottom of the trunk lid. Best buy I ever made.

Back