Stock Looking Spoiler From Ebay?

stanleybb50

Reaction score
I guess I'll just keep watchin the 'ole Baldwin Auto Supply on Ebay and hope they get my exact color... Too worried about getting the other silver and it not matching properly...

Elcid

Reaction score
I guess I'll just keep watchin the 'ole Baldwin Auto Supply on Ebay and hope they get my exact color... Too worried about getting the other silver and it not matching properly...

Make sure you have the Honda part # so you can match it up with Baldwin. He actually shows the actual honda part # on the box so that way you get the exact wing for your year and color.

Another OEM honda wings ebay store is "Mechanicsville Honda Wholesale Part" name is magautoparts (19637) 99.9%.

I going to buy my 2002 EX-V6 sedan nighthawk black wing from either of them when they get the part.

Go luck.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the coupe spoiler won't fit a sedan... they have totally different trunk lids
The coupe and sedan spoilers are interchangable. Yes, the trucklids are different, but the mounting holes are the same. I've seen Coupes with sedan spoilers and sedans with coupe spoilers.

Make sure you have the Honda part # so you can match it up with Baldwin. He actually shows the actual honda part # on the box so that way you get the exact wing for your year and color.

Another OEM honda wings ebay store is "Mechanicsville Honda Wholesale Part" name is magautoparts (19637) 99.9%.

YESS!!!!! That's the seller I was trying to think of. This is where I bought mine from. Completely happy.

Accord281

Reaction score
Have you tried sending a message to the guy at Baldwin to see if he can order one? It would definitely be worth it if he could. You can't beat $180 for a genuine Honda painted spoiler.

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score

I going to buy my 2002 EX-V6 sedan nighthawk black wing from either of them when they get the part.

Go luck.

Hey I was wondering Elcid if you could post the ebay store link cuz i searched and couldn't find the store :)

Thankyou.:gride:

Back