Stock Looking Spoiler From Ebay?

AFAccord

Reaction score
my wife is going to kill me but what are you asking for it ?

I need to wrap it up and take it to the UPS store to see what it'll cost. A rough guestimate from UPS.com looks like about $30 just for shipping. I might ask about $75 to cover wrapping, shipping, and paypal fees. Of course that depends on how much shipping really costs once I get to the store, it may be cheaper, may be more expensive.

This spoiler came off my coupe. I'm not sure if it's different from the sedan spoiler or not.

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

/threadjack

Elcid

Reaction score
The stock spoiler on the 98-00 sedans basically comes straight down on each side. The one I got has tips that come forward. I don't see that style very often on the 6th gens. I don't know anything about the color difference between the 98-00 silver and 01-02 silver. All I can tell you is that if it is a sedan spoiler then it will fit any 98-02 sedan. Here is a photo to show you what I mean:

IMG_1052.jpg

PS: changing the torsion rods is a pain in the *** but worth it! Before I did, when I popped the trunk it didn't come up at all. Just be careful you don't break your knuckles.

I have a 2002 EX-V6 Sedan. You are right about the OEM spoilers all come straight down. I really like yours better. I wondering if I buy the same spoiler that you did would it look the same on my 02. Did yours come with honda part # ?? It looks like your car is nighthawk black like mine.

Thanks

Accord281

Reaction score
I have a 2002 EX-V6 Sedan. You are right about the OEM spoilers all come straight down. I really like yours better. I wondering if I buy the same spoiler that you did would it look the same on my 02. Did yours come with honda part # ?? It looks like your car is nighthawk black like mine.

Thanks

Sorry man DEP. If you still want to look at it, the part # is 08F13-S84-1D0F. Here is a link to a DEP one the guy is selling so you can see the shape of the spoiler better: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPOILER-REAR-WING-HONDA-ACCORD-01-OEM-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ33638QQihZ023QQitemZ360131261212

It should look the same on your car. The body is the same so it should fit the same.

Elcid

Reaction score
Sorry man DEP. If you still want to look at it, the part # is 08F13-S84-1D0F. Here is a link to a DEP one the guy is selling so you can see the shape of the spoiler better: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPOILER-REAR-WING-HONDA-ACCORD-01-OEM-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ33638QQihZ023QQitemZ360131261212

It should look the same on your car. The body is the same so it should fit the same.

Thanks. This is very strange. Your spoiler looks like a 99 -03 TL spoiler.
Is the word "Honda" stamped on your spoiler under the LED lights?
Everything fit properly? springs, template, etc. You drilled those two dipples on each side of the inside of your trunk and holes lined up with screws on the spoiler?

I can only find this spoiler in your color.

Sorry to be a pain in the ***.

Accord281

Reaction score
Thanks. This is very strange. Your spoiler looks like a 99 -03 TL spoiler.
Is the word "Honda" stamped on your spoiler under the LED lights?
Everything fit properly? springs, template, etc. You drilled those two dipples on each side of the inside of your trunk and holes lined up with screws on the spoiler?

I can only find this spoiler in your color.

Sorry to be a pain in the ***.

No problem at all. Yeah "Accord" is stamped on the underside. Everything fit perfect. I did drill out the dimples and it lined right up. It even came with a cardboard template for drilling the holes which also lined up perfectly with the dimples. The nice thing about the mounting screws is that they are not in a fixed position on the spoiler. They actually come off and can be slid left or right a little bit in case you don't drill the holes perfectly. I am starting to think that this spoiler only came stock on the Anniversary edition, but I could be wrong (I did see it on one).

Blackspike85

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the coupe spoiler won't fit a sedan... they have totally different trunk lids

Back