stuck between two cars...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Rotaries are the only engine that u can bolt together making a larger engine. You just have to custom fab an intske manifold

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
engine rebuilds are always expensive

you could get a wrx and look like every other kid on the street

but then again there is the rally argument, which is pretty legit

what are you wanting this car to do for you?
Well i want a car that looks nice and has a bit of power... Not to race and be stupid but something that is fun to drive

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
if you're only interested in one of these cars listed i'd look for abuse, when you meet the owners talk to them and get a feel for how they may have treated the cars, and i'd take them to a shop and get them looked at before purchasing.

golden rule is never buy a modded car, there's usually a reason its being sold

The thing is that both cars were bought at an auction...
Ive driven both and both are great cars... The difference is that i have to invest in one and the other one has everything i would add to it like rims exhaust etc. Lol

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
you're going to have to invest in the rx8 when the motor ****s the bed, i bet its been ragged on and driven hard.

the wrx will be less maintenance, unless they abused it as well and the turbo could have some damage

if they were auctioned there's a reason for it, my guess is that they got repo'd by people who wanted sporty cars and couldn't make the payments. they probably drove them hard until the bank caught up with them

but its your money, spend it as you wish, i'm sure there are more attractive options out there though

Deviousjet

Reaction score
I agree with everyone on here. If this were me it wouldn't even be a guess. I'd go straight for the subaru 4 doors, You get flipping 30hp from a simple intake upgrade. No brainer. Not saying the WRX will be perfect I'd get it checked before I get it if I were you however. Four doors, Boost, and IMO Bugeyes are the coolest WRX's ever if it's red I would have got it without thinking twice. They should have made an STI version.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I would go for the WRX. 135k milage doesn't mean much, just a number. My car has 125k on it and runs better then my dads brand new tundra. take care of it and keep it maintaned and it will run fine. rx-8 is ugly anyways.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
135k miles is a lot of time for someone to abuse a car as well, gotta know the history. Otherwise, I wouldn't touch it.

BigAnt

Reaction score
WRX all day long!!!

Nothing like the feel of full boost at 4K RPM all the way to 7K RPM.

See if you can find one with less mileage though.

I got my 2003 WRX with 86,400 miles for $10,200 out the door from a Subaru dealership.

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
you're going to have to invest in the rx8 when the motor ****s the bed, i bet its been ragged on and driven hard.

the wrx will be less maintenance, unless they abused it as well and the turbo could have some damage

if they were auctioned there's a reason for it, my guess is that they got repo'd by people who wanted sporty cars and couldn't make the payments. they probably drove them hard until the bank caught up with them

but its your money, spend it as you wish, i'm sure there are more attractive options out there though

Yeah i know what you mean
Both cars were sold to my dads dealer from the insurance
The Subie needs a fender and bumper cause its been crashed but im getting the Subie for 4000 or the rx8for 7000

Back