Talk about quality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Red02Accordv6_2 said:
my point is that i'm tired of hearing you preach and praise about these coils for x amount of months when you've only had them recently. There's a difference in owning a set on your daily and riding shotgun in your friend's ride equipped with amr's. Andy's a big boy, i wanna hear from him why his screw are breaking, not from you. :)

You sir are the man!!!! Haha

swollen_cu

Reaction score
001Stunna said:
The coils have been sitting in my room, and somehow that protected sticker is already full of dust.:icon_axe:WTF and HOW

I knew this shlt was too good to be true.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
my point is that i'm tired of hearing you preach and praise about these coils for x amount of months when you've only had them recently. There's a difference in owning a set on your daily and riding shotgun in your friend's ride equipped with amr's. Andy's a big boy, i wanna hear from him why his screw are breaking, not from you. :)
That's fine because I'd like to hear from him too. I was just pointing out the obvious, no need to try and make things personal Larry.

And one thing to note is that my first real experience with AMR is pretty viable, although it is for a different chassis. I've probably put 5000 miles on that car myself.
Sorry, I shouldn't have made it personal, just in a bit of disbelief I guess. I honestly wish none of this had happened to all you guys, after all the suspense I was expecting a lot of rave reviews. AMR's had been my planned upgrade if my SS's ever went. I just know I would be livid by now and you have the patience of a saint lol.
Of course. None taken, I'm a bit shocked myself but every product has its quirks I guess. Hopefully all these little bumps in the road get solved so that everyone can be happy.

Last edited:

Deshon2688

Reaction score
subscribed :coffee:

srsly...
1974_eating_popcorn.gif

turbo_911

Reaction score
Lower the spring enough and ***carefully*** raise the rubber boot and you shall see that lovely sticker

I'd rather not see it lol

Btw, isn't your work in like 4 hours? :p

That's fine because I'd like to hear from him too. I was just pointing out the obvious, no need to try and make things personal Larry.

And one thing to note is that my first real experience with AMR is pretty viable, although it is for a different chassis. I've probably put 5000 miles on that car myself.

Of course. None taken, I'm a bit shocked myself but every product has its quirks I guess. Hopefully all these little bumps in the road get solved so that everyone can be happy.

Yeah, I hope to get a nice reply lol but don't think I will?

001Stunna

Reaction score
I'd rather not see it lol

Btw, isn't your work in like 4 hours? :p

Yeah, I hope to get a nice reply lol but don't think I will?

Yeah i gotta be up in 4 hours but can't seem to sleep now, kinda cheesed at al this sh1t. In the morning its gonna be something like "hello caffeine" though lol:coffee: :ownedrun:

As for getting a reply id suggest calling, txting and calling. Email might take you longer then you want to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back