Talk about quality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking they ARE made of aluminum because they don't rust. I put the new bolts that I bought in home depot, and the top hat of of the bolt already shows rust...

NASOHC

Reaction score
Wow, can't believe I just read through 18 pages!

Simply put - if two bolts broke, as a manufacturer/supplier/representative - i would of just sent 2 new bolts (free) done. This ended up a big deal simply because Andy couldn't just say - "Sorry that happened, let me send you the two bolts and an extra set just in case - I've never had issues with this, just be careful when re-installing, have a great day!"

When Meximan16 told me he blew a shock, it was news to me since I've never had a customer blow a F&F shock. I said, let me contact F&F "for you" and had a replacement cartridge sent (no charge) to him with condition to have him send the bad unit back after he re-installed so he wouldn't be out a car to drive - he pays shipping. Problem solved. and F&F or I ever got bashed for it.

Whether the customer stripped it, slammed his car and hit a huge pot hole (not saying this is what happened) - something has to be done in order to insure your customers are 100% satisfied with your product... especially when spending hundredths of dollars. It's what keeps you in business and growing.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

Simply put - if two bolts broke, as a manufacturer/supplier/representative - i would of just sent 2 new bolts (free) done. This ended up a big deal simply because Andy couldn't just say - "Sorry that happened, let me send you the two bolts and an extra set just in case - I've never had issues with this, just be careful when re-installing, have a great day!"

When Meximan16 told me he blew a shock, it was news to me since I've never had a customer blow a F&F shock. I said, let me contact F&F "for you" and had a replacement cartridge sent (no charge) to him with condition to have him send the bad unit back after he re-installed so he wouldn't be out a car to drive - he pays shipping. Problem solved. and F&F or I ever got bashed for it.

Whether the customer stripped it, slammed his car and hit a huge pot hole (not saying this is what happened) - something has to be done in order to insure your customers are 100% satisfied with your product... especially when spending hundredths of dollars. It's what keeps you in business and growing.

i couldn't have said it better

swollen_cu

Reaction score
NASOHC said:

This is how you run a bussiness. Well sad Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back