Tanabe NF210 springs...paint is chipping off

CHID0

Reaction score
You're in NE and the winters are harsh so the paint chipping is to be expected. My boy's skunk2 springs are chipping too.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It's just paint... it won't effect performance of the car, that's for sure.. Just don't take closeup suspension pics to show off! :Smoker:

pattywak

Reaction score
My SkuNk2's after 7 1/2 years....and still goin strong!

Is that how low your Skunk2's are spun down? I looked up a picture of your ride and your car is lowww.
My GCs are spun all the way down and I'm no where near as low as you.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
exposed to elements.. exposed to rocks/road debris.. If it bugs you that much pay the couple hundred and get them powder coated or something.. Other than that I don't see what the problem is?

david5788

Reaction score
Is that how low your Skunk2's are spun down? I looked up a picture of your ride and your car is lowww.

i had skunk 2 also on my accord with tokico blues. they go pretty low but the ride sucked so i switched back to my h and r race springs and then from there went to ground control

Low'n Slow

Reaction score

Ya..thats how the back is sitting and its dumped. :rock:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
i had skunk 2 also on my accord with tokico blues. they go pretty low but the ride sucked so i switched back to my h and r race springs and then from there went to ground control

Funny, cuz i first had the H&R race in but didnt like them soo i went to the SkuNk2/tokicos and just love em!

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
exposed to elements.. exposed to rocks/road debris.. If it bugs you that much pay the couple hundred and get them powder coated or something.. Other than that I don't see what the problem is?

the only problem is sh1tty paint job that lasted 1 year :computer:

Back