Thoughts on my f23

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
haha thanks :thumbup: yeah. doing this actually saved me a little money so im glad for that. I think Midas wanted like $90 something for doing it. so doing it myself saved me from being even more broke haha

haha sick man ya its cuz mechanics are like 50 bux an hour average and then plus the part and ugh DIY is way easier!

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
no doubt man haha. okay. one more final question. If anyone has an automatic, when you put the car into D4, does the D4 light in the dash come on? i shifted through all my gears and each one lights up, but is the D4 light also supposed to come on? because mine doesnt....:ugh: is that anything to worry about? thanks

BigAnt

Reaction score
no doubt man haha. okay. one more final question. If anyone has an automatic, when you put the car into D4, does the D4 light in the dash come on? i shifted through all my gears and each one lights up, but is the D4 light also supposed to come on? because mine doesnt....:ugh: is that anything to worry about? thanks

Maybe your light bulb burnt out.

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
well now the question just sounds silly now lol. thats possible though. so time to take out the dash huh?

Back