Tints Suggestions

Narftastic

Reaction score
I agree with you cause i went around and look at other members ride with around 35% tints and its too light.

Yea at first i was going to get 30% but after i talked to one of the guys at the shop he explained that it also will look lighter if your interior is a light color... Imo i think you should get 20% all around

imaricer:)

Reaction score
imo, try 35% front and 20% back .. i wouldn't worry until you get a ticket .. i think the first one is just a fix it ticket anyways .. not 100% sure on that tho lol

if u are friendly and co operative and dont come off as a threat to the cop they usually just give you a verbal warning.

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
Yea at first i was going to get 30% but after i talked to one of the guys at the shop he explained that it also will look lighter if your interior is a light color... Imo i think you should get 20% all around

Yeah I got the SMR Coupe with Tan leather seats. I finally found a member that has a SMR coupe with tints. It was 20% percent all around and I'm liking how it looks so basically you read my mind on what to get lol thanks for everything.

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
if u are friendly and co operative and dont come off as a threat to the cop they usually just give you a verbal warning.

I doubt they'll be nice in the city i live in lol. But i finally made up my mind on 20% all around after many pages of members ride i looked at that had tints haha.

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
No problem.... Post some pictures of the car

I will soon, i never actually have the time to introduce myself properly. Michigan weather is ****ty. Nasty weather, constant rain/snow these past few days. When its nice and warm out ill for sure post some pictures.

Back