Too old to ride lowered? How old are you?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its also FWD. Why not get a TL AWD that has almost 300hp stock, and modify there. It's a more powerful platform, and can still be modified enough

Was not aware that the TL AWD is offered with a 6MT, good to know. Too bad the new RL isn't yet, I think the body looks better.

Plus I have a coupe, which isnt the most functional car to have, when we start having kids. It can easily stay in the family, and turn into the project/weekend warrior car (if the cash flow prevails).

That's precisely what I did and encourage you to do the same. Initially, my wife was against it as well, but you got to stand your ground.:argue: LOL
But hey, everyone's finances and situation are different, so I hope you get to keep the car as a dedicated toy that you can enjoy. It's brought a lot of satisfaction to me, although it is highly addictive and can get really costly.

I'm all for modding

Then, you're welcome in my house any day of the week :)

bagoon316

Reaction score
I have only found one for sale so far that was a 6MT. EDIT***Just found two more lol, a white and a black. MMM, I'd take a G37 as well.

My wife actually encourages a project car for me once I am done with school and some minor debts are paid. She thinks it will keep me sane lol. Another reason why I took up golf as well.

Anyways, continuing on with all you old farts and youngins...proceed.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I like BMW, Audi and Benz too... .

Me too, but personally would only buy the RS, M, or AMG variants. They get it right straight from the factory.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I am 31. I am on Pro Kits though haha.

Honestly, I don't see myself driving anything at stock height any time soon. I don't see myself slamming a DD ever again though either.

y2ksignetex

Reaction score
I'm 39 and have had my 00 sedan since it rolled off the factory in May 00. It got the Pro-kits 6 months later. I'm keeping it as is until the engine and tranny falls apart (only 111,000 mi so far). Driving in NYC with daily - no excuse for hills and potholes since the pothole was kinda invented here. I have a 2011 Odyssey for the family but when the Accord does go, the replacement will still get lowered and no, it won't be European or from Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
29 on swift springs and ksports v6 6 speed conversion lol
aryvy3aq.jpg

slowrider87

Reaction score

Never too old too play. I love being told to grow up. My response is "Why? So I can conform to the general ideals of society? I work, pay bills, taxes, etc... So because I have a hobby and like to tinker around and play in my down time means I am not grown up? I may not be 55 on my way to retirement, but i'm not 6 either."

Back