tranny is history.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i might have an auto tranny for sale soon.... unless ppl help me by saying dont buy it

Jeffro

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Car never was down and out.

Alright, alright. I take it you got your axle fixed? Maybe not completely down and out, but injured slightly, how's that? :beer:

Greg, you should upgrade to a 5-speed and sell Drew your Auto... There's my official .02 :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Alright, alright. I take it you got your axle fixed? Maybe not completely down and out, but injured slightly, how's that? :beer:

Greg, you should upgrade to a 5-speed and sell Drew your Auto... There's my official .02 :D

Uhh yea, its in the plans and...stop jacking the thread, jack.

angelplus

Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
I wasn't given this MEMO :computer:

I told you, greg and retro, so dont tell, becuase if it doesn't happen I dont wanna look like a douche.

But anyways, update on the car. I decided that I'll get the timing belt changed along with the new head gasket, new water pump, and a lot of other little things that the dealership is going to do. Dont know when I'm going to get my car back, but hopefully it'll be next wed. But the guy said the tranny will get there tomorrow or Sat, so who knows.

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Something big happenin' next Wednesday?

No, theres actually alot goin on this weekend, but w/e I'll just drive the passat, no worries. I just want it back before next wed :)

Back