Turbo In, now i have questions(...?)

hahaha38

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Installed, now i have some questions(do H22 injectors fit f23?)

To run some rdx injectors just pick up some scion tc clips and wire them in.

elcatrachito14

Reaction score

Damm never thought you had to do all that s*** when you turbo a car..

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Yup... It's not just a bolt-on mod, unless you are a dumbass ricer and you want your sh*t blown up.

Velaz009

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Installed, now i have some questions(Max boost on stock MAP sensor ?)

Hey guys I need some help I wanna to turbocharge my accord it has the 4cyl 23a engine i dont know what to turbo to get or how much is expected I dont want to be robed. I have a well known mechanic who said he will buy the turbo and tune it for me all for 1400 is this good or too expensive. He knows what he is doing he has the fastest integra in tampa,fl but i just feel like thats alot of money.:jarred:

Chorilored

Reaction score

Hey guys I need some help I wanna to turbocharge my accord it has the 4cyl 23a engine i dont know what to turbo to get or how much is expected I dont want to be robed. I have a well known mechanic who said he will buy the turbo and tune it for me all for 1400 is this good or too expensive. He knows what he is doing he has the fastest integra in tampa,fl but i just feel like thats alot of money.:jarred:

...need more info dude, like are the parts gonna be quality parts? is he using a cheap china turbo? what engine manegment etc...
your better off doing it yourself by researching or ask around here and you will get good answers to good questions
i spent almost that exact amount but i chose everything i wanted for great prices and fabbed up all my piping thx to my TIG skills:cool:
..i still need to get a tune though, running an fmu right now

akoutmos

Reaction score

Thought i would post this here Aldo so the info is there. The stock Honda MAP sensor is good for around 11 psi. Like many of the sensors utilized throughout the engine, the MAP sensor works on a 0-5volt range. 0 marks the lowest amount of pressure that the sensor can pickup and 5 volts is the maximum value of the sensor. Whether you have a 3 bar, 5 bar or what ever, they all work on this 0-5v range. What changes is the sensitivity of the sensor and it's response to pressure. Here is an example of a couple MAP sensors and their pressure ranges and voltages (not exact but gives you a good idea).

Voltage: 0...................2.5...................5v
Stock Honda Sensor: -14.7.................-1.9................10.8psi
AEM 3.5 Bar MAP: -14.7.................10.3................35.3psi
GM 3 Bar MAP: -14.7..................6.9.................28.8psi

Last edited:

Chorilored

Reaction score

thx again man :p

Chorilored

Reaction score
Back