Turbo Kit on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcoz

Reaction score
Also if anyone has removed the backseats in a 2 door coupe please let me know or if there is a thread talking about removing the back seats that would be great. Ok back to work got the cpu with me so any q's or answers just post up thanks.

I'm still waiting to see the built engine or internals you bought for it. Along with your push rods.

:thinking:Im just curious as to why you wouldn't upload or display pics of "said" built engine...or at least something more than a sideshot of a dimly lit garage...and the coupe back seats you just pull out by hand...lol that doesn't require any hand tools,except your own hands....some of these questions that your asking are rudimentary questions that even a old man or non enthusiast of a 6th generation Honda Accord would know,are you sure you even drive one? It sure doesn't sound like it,to be honest.

Last edited:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
:thinking:Im just curious as to why you wouldn't upload or display pics of "said" built engine...or at least something more than a sideshot of a dimly lit garage...and the coupe back seats you just pull out by hand...lol that doesn't require any hand tools,except your own hands....some of these questions that your asking are rudimentary questions that even a old man or non enthusiast of a 6th generation Honda Accord would know,are you sure you even drive one? It sure doesn't sound like it,to be honest.

actually to remove the seats you will need some sockets but thats it....

dude you really need to buy a haynes manual... it tells you how in there if you can't figure it out

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Really? Im uploading pics as we speak of my progress now will post as soon as photobucket lets me. And i ask what may seem like stupid questions because i like to be sure of myself, truthfully i could pull the backseats out by myself but why not ask if someone might have some insight on how to do it easier or better?

TurboAV6

Reaction score

dude you really need to buy a haynes manual... it tells you how in there if you can't figure it out

ok no i feel like a dumbass cuz i have a haynes manual and didnt even think to look in there good call bro.

bigcoz

Reaction score

I just meant that he should be able to remove the seat quite easy,if he had any knowledge of what a wrench is....shoudln't need a haynes manual to figure that out imo

Really? Im uploading pics as we speak of my progress now will post as soon as photobucket lets me. And i ask what may seem like stupid questions because i like to be sure of myself, truthfully i could pull the backseats out by myself but why not ask if someone might have some insight on how to do it easier or better?

Upload all the pictures you like, it doesn't do anything for me. I didn't say you asked stupid questions,infer what you want from my posts,but i don't think your stupid. The definition of rudimentary means basic. Good luck with your turbo build as i've said twice before in your other threads, i personally wouldn't jump into a project of this magnitude and $$$$ without preparing completely for every possible scenario.

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Ok heres whats happened so far...
My baby
HPIM0298.jpg

The engine pre nothing done
HPIM0352.jpg

SRI Gone
HPIM0357.jpg

Battery Gone
HPIM0359.jpg

New Battery Location
HPIM0368.jpg

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Battery housing gone and things cleaned up a LITTLE
HPIM0364.jpg

Ok and heres my question, this hole is like virgin tight and i wanted to see if anyone has routed a power cable through it... If so how? because we could not get any room.... Its located behind the fuse box just below where the ECU harness goes in

ECU and Power harness
HPIM0369.jpg

Just the power harness... where i would like to enter the cabin
HPIM0370.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
how i route my wires through the firewall,i followed where they installed my 4g amp wire..and from the inside,using a metal pole*bout4times thicker than a cloth hanger* i use and tape the wire to the end and push it through,and pull it through the engine bay..mayb ghetto but it works..ha
idk about that one with the ECU wires tho..

but in your case,i would cut a slit into that boot and just push the wire through. and then re-seal the grommet

Last edited:

mraw112

Reaction score
You could just drill a hole, or remove the rubber around the ecu harness for more room.
Why are you relocating your battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back