turning my 02 v6 into the ultimate storm chasing vehicle

Preense09

Reaction score
Why when I look at the thread title, I immediately thought testosteron but no brain?
Hope than I am not the only one than thought something like that .

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I find it a bit ironic how many naysayers there are here when the only person who has actually attempted to do this is the orginal poster, in his same car.

I don't know a thing about this, btw, but it seems like most others don't either.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i dunno if its been brought up because im not reading 7 pages of posts, but 1st thing that comes to my head when i read the opening post,

ELECTRICAL / SUSPENSION

if your going to add all this weight, and wenches ect your going to need a LOT of power and stability

doubleclutch

Reaction score
im all for following your dreams and what not. but its not a good idea. focus on college. youre gonna ruin that accord completely and owe 11k bucks for a car that doesnt even exist. in the end its ur call, but hey theres my 2 cents.

blkdout6

Reaction score
wow i cannot believe this thread is still alive. I posted this almost 2 years ago. I since then turned the 6thgen into insurance with 17k in body damage. I now have a wj grand cherokee and a 92 7 series. i actually joined the marine corps and believe it or not I am almost done with my schooling in MOAF Meteorological oceanography analytical forecaster. Its not chasing tornadoes but its close. When I get out ill be attempting to work for the national severe weather service center back in boulder colorado. Im still waiting for tornadoes to come up by base but I came down at the wrong time of the year

Back