Upcoming ROTM Themes!!!!!

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Cleanest engine bay, most drastic before and after winner :lawl:. Idk. Just throwing it out there

truWarier02

Reaction score
+1 for Best Interior.

Too bad mine is bone stock, except for an aftermarket radio and 2 LED's in my map light :coffee:

reFR3SH

Reaction score
I will suggest a theme called "Best Maintained"

Might sound kinda goofy but hear me out on this!

A lot of us lower(slam?) our cars and we scrape the @@@@ out of it! We rub the fenders, we get dings here and there, pretty much degrading the quality of our cars...

However there is the handful of people out there who are truly passionate about their cars; regularly wash/waxing it to keep the paint extra shiny and sexy. As well as coughing up the cash to paint things like engine bay, lip kits especially, and etc.. you get the point.

We can look deeper into "Best Maintained" by things such as:

Interior: Upgrading LED bulbs/cluster, double dins, things that keep up with modern cars
Paint: Fresh, matching pieces, paint matched lip-kit, wheels too, if they're painted
Fitment: General fitment of any and everything that is aftermarket
Engine: Swapped engines that still run smooth not beater style

I think you guys get the direction I'm going with this. Pretty much a nice maintained car, not a winter beater you drive from A to B. You want to be seen proudly in your 6ga!

Anyway just putting it out there, lets see if it sparks any interest!

Love from the northwest!
Johnny

reFR3SH

Reaction score
@truwarier02 thanks haha, i hope so too :)

@funnyvictor86 oem+ is cool! but i know someone that might just take it. i'll give you a hint.. hes not blue...

Back