[Updated 12/28] J32 Swap [Wiring]

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 3/14] J32 Swap [Engine Mounted]

Stalker? Lol. Hmm.. That's not the picture that I posted. Weird.

Varnell

Reaction score

I just noticed the picture changed. I knew I should have gotten a screen shot of it. lol

Yea, I tried to prevent them from getting my number but apparently someone else gave it to her...They call late at night. Anyway.:party52:

james'99

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 3/11] J32 Swap [Engine Mounted]

Hey bro,

I think the connector e plug from the RSX Type S will work. Although it looks like you have to add some pins/wires to it.
2002_rsx_ecu_pinout2.gif

This what you meant to screenshot Varnell? Page 4.

Varnell

Reaction score

Thanks, James, but it's actually a broken image at the bottom of the fifth page.

Just spent two and a half hours working on the wiring. Honestly, it shouldn't have taken that long but I snipped the dash harness assuming each wire was a distinct color. I later realized seven wires had the exact same colors/dots/stripes. lol

james'99

Reaction score

Thanks, James, but it's actually a broken image at the bottom of the fifth page.

Just spent two and a half hours working on the wiring. Honestly, it shouldn't have taken that long but I snipped the dash harness assuming each wire was a distinct color. I later realized seven wires had the exact same colors/dots/stripes. lol

Yeah, I recall seeing it but I thought it was this exactly. Sorry buddy.

Good to see progress though!

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 4/7] J32 Swap [Wiring]

Started swapping some parts with the '02 coupe to get it ready for sale. I installed the CL-S steering wheel and am pretty sure I found the wire that I need to splice into to get the temp gauge working. I apologize for the lack of pics; nothing really to show.

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 4/8] J32 Swap [Wiring]

Slave cylinder/line is in. I'm missing a few little brackets here and there. I'll be zip tying a couple things and worry about them later. Working on the pedals now and it looks like there is a clip missing to stabilize the clutch pedal. I'll be comparing to the 5spd once I leave the shop.

Test fitted the hood and it should clear by hacking away bit of the support. I should have the key cut and programmed tomorrow. Just need to add fluids and make sure nothing is leaking.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 4/15] J32 Swap [Finishing Touches]

More and more I'm wanting a j32 6 speed accord. I Atleast want a 6 speed one. Maybe I'll have to find a sedan with a bad tranny I can pick up for cheap and start gathering parts...

james'99

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 4/15] J32 Swap [Finishing Touches]

More and more I'm wanting a j32 6 speed accord. I Atleast want a 6 speed one. Maybe I'll have to find a sedan with a bad tranny I can pick up for cheap and start gathering parts...

Amen to that!

Back