Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^Oh yeah I meant to ask you, I thought on the way there you had that mod done, but then on the way back your top triangles were on? Did something change during the meet or am I imagining things lol.

I tried it once, but couldn't get anything to work. All I got was hyper blinking in the front. You led the way the whole time going down, so I don't think you even saw my taillights lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm then it must have been when we were driving around in Memphis that I was behind you and thought I saw just the lowers on...but clearly I was seeing things lol. Anyway yea, one of my all time favorite easy 1 minute mods.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Like I said Evan, I used a little slice of electrical tape. Turn your lights on and put it on one contact. If the light stays on, switch it to the other contact and the light should go out.

I wanna say I thought I saw someone post about snipping the contact off the bulb but that sounds worse than putting tape over it, lol.

EDIT: Daniel, I posted pics, as did Jon, on facebook but couldn't tag you. Thought I found your profile but it looked like it hadn't been on in awhile.

kn0x47

Reaction score
my car only got 28mpg on the way there. either the wheels just make that much difference or there's something wrong with my car

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Still very sad I missed this meet.
I hope Daniel ended up talking with you guys about setting one up in Louisville next year.

The pics on FB looked really good Jon!

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
^^^ Definitely a shame you couldn't make it Daniel (other Daniel, no 3rd person here, lol)
I do hope we can set up another meet in the future though.

Back