well my accord is gone now, BUT no regrets

Deshon2688

Reaction score
The new Civics always looked a little weird to me, but I've never driven one. Congrats on the new car tho, definitely clean!

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
thanks every one, well look, the accord was at 227k, it needed a timing belt, i didnt really want to spend anymore money on the damn thing. plus i was really burned out of wasting money on such a high mileage car. it didnt really make enough power for me to be happy with either. Not like the si is retarded fast, because its not but there are alot more options for actually making power out of this car.

and dinzdale, you have no idea, i was torn between the two, and i love the s2k, it just didnt seem right ya know.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Smart choice for modability. Saw it last night, out and about... Unfortunately to say, if I could sell mine It would be out with the quickness... I am waiting to get my funds together to buy my new 4 do.... But I will probably end up keeping the accord and just getting the other car...

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
Smart choice for modability. Saw it last night, out and about... Unfortunately to say, if I could sell mine It would be out with the quickness... I am waiting to get my funds together to buy my new 4 do.... But I will probably end up keeping the accord and just getting the other car...

i saw you creaping up behind us, i was gonna ricer rev on you just for ****s and giggles. you still trying for that evo?

and i only had one offer, so i took advantage of it, with all the ppl around here, and they want are "jdm" hatches and ****, so when he said he wanted it i had to let it go.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
damn man, i been really contemplating lately whether to go down the same road as you, but i want a 05/06 white rsx-s. i cant see myself without the accord though haha. anyways, good pick up man, and i LOVE the integra as well. good luck with the si man :thumbsup:

Back