What car to get next? [Updated with pictures!]

eggs

Reaction score
Re: What car to get next... sell the accord?

I've actually had my sights on one a few years ago. Its a excellent choice. If I were to go that route, it'll be between the Evo and the STi :eusa_doh:

Awesome, which kit did he have? I was looking at the ESS kits but it didn't go through :lurking:

Indeed it is, but I view of it as an "old mans car" I'm weird. I'm really leaning towards the AMG atm. The BMW guys will hate me forever :jae:

he had the lowest kit i think it was the 525 from ess.. he was the first new M that autocouture supercharged. i feel that most people have enough respect for the amg to not break your balls to bad

and tyler i just saw that he had a 90k spending limit and threw the 911 out there

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

I'll be honest, do you really have $90k to spare? :lawl:

this is like..a Honda Accord forum, I know nobody else has that on here.

I do agree about a 2012 GTR, I think it's an improvement in looks from the first gen one as well, just some subtle changes on the exterior.

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score

he had the lowest kit i think it was the 525 from ess.. he was the first new M that autocouture supercharged. i feel that most people have enough respect for the amg to not break your balls to bad

and tyler i just saw that he had a 90k spending limit and threw the 911 out there

Damn if he still had your friend and I had not sold our M3's I'd be down to go for a cruise. I've always wanted to install a ESS kit but plans fell through.

Idk if you've ever been on the comaro forums (cousins a huge chevy fan) they ALL bash on the M3, C63, RS4, you name it, other than the CTS-V which they all LOVE. I actually got into an argument with one of the members and they all use the same line "I can get the same if not better M3 performance for a fraction of the cost" (referring to the SS). A little off topic but just throwin it out there.

I'll be honest, do you really have $90k to spare? :lawl:

this is like..a Honda Accord forum, I know nobody else has that on here.

I do agree about a 2012 GTR, I think it's an improvement in looks from the first gen one as well, just some subtle changes on the exterior.

I didn't just pull 90k out of my ***, I'm not trying to sound hostile and I apologize if I do. I sold two of my cars and allocated a significant amount of capital for future investments. I know this is a Honda Accord forum but I found this site a few days after my purchase of my Accord. I believe I got it for a great deal, so I wanted to know more about it. I won't be offended if you guys are skeptical. As for the GTR, those subtle changes, in my honest opinion, make the GTR so much more appealing.

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score

his new one will be boosted again in time, he wants a 600 kit i think tho so he has to wait.. i want to get an AMG but my pocket cant afford it.. so i am going to try and find an enjoyable car lol. im in the same situation as you. dont know what to buy, but not a big budget like yours

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score

his new one will be boosted again in time, he wants a 600 kit i think tho so he has to wait.. i want to get an AMG but my pocket cant afford it.. so i am going to try and find an enjoyable car lol. im in the same situation as you. dont know what to buy, but not a big budget like yours

That sounds very familiar... your friend from Long Island? Dix Hills to be specific. I think I know him.

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score

nah we both live upstate near westchester

Ahh I see, I got excited for a second lol, meeting a mutual friend on a forum would be cool. Friends been telling me about the VT2 kit and he's drooling over it.

eggs

Reaction score

Ahh I see, I got excited for a second lol, meeting a mutual friend on a forum would be cool. Friends been telling me about the VT2 kit and he's drooling over it.

do you know what kinda M is it in..

Back